What are you smoking...
IMG_0651.jpeg

Reactions: Murray20c8
Thanks once again Scott, for all you do for the Corvette community and for your insights! We would have no information on the status of our vehicles if it weren’t for you! 👍🙏
Thanks Dan, it breaks my heart for all you guys waiting that I don't have better news to report. Those cars that have showed up at Brian Cullen's last week and Finch Chevrolet in London yesterday were all sitting in Ingersoll, where drivers are reporting it is an absolute "sh@t show" there with cars as far as you can see.
GM knows it is a holiday here tomorrow and I was hoping at least one truck would have been released by yesterday afternoon to make it to Ontario by this morning but my sources are saying as of late yesterday afternoon that hadn't happened yet. Let me dig into another idea I have for you.

Reactions: Sea Wolf Z06
Thanks Dan, it breaks my heart for all you guys waiting that I don't have better news to report. Those cars that have showed up at Brian Cullen's last week and Finch Chevrolet in London yesterday were all sitting in Ingersoll, where drivers are reporting it is an absolute "sh@t show" there with cars as far as you can see.
GM knows it is a holiday here tomorrow and I was hoping at least one truck would have been released by yesterday afternoon to make it to Ontario by this morning but my sources are saying as of late yesterday afternoon that hadn't happened yet. Let me dig into another idea I have for you.
Thanks Scott. As of 8AM this morning my Eray is still 3800 built Feb. 12.

Thanks Scott. As of 8AM this morning my Eray is still 3800 built Feb. 12.
Unfortunately Hal your car is a month deep in the line up for shipping. When I last spoke to Morgan at the beginning of March at our Corvette club meeting he was waiting on almost a full truck load of cars. Your car will be close to getting out of there when in changes to bayed status.

You’re the best! 👍🙏BTW, I received my recall notice on my 2023 in the mail yesterday 🤪

Unfortunately Hal your car is a month deep in the line up for shipping. When I last spoke to Morgan at the beginning of March at our Corvette club meeting he was waiting on almost a full truck load of cars. Your car will be close to getting out of there when in changes to bayed status.
Yes I fear they use the LIFO (Last in First Out) inventory method for completed vehicles stored there in Bowling Green. A month and a half outdoors - my 2020 C8 hasn't been outdoors that long , including driving hours!

hey @Murray20c8 looks like we have 3 or more threads about the same thing, maybe they can be combined?
Too much work to combine them, but I could lock 2 of them. Just not sure which ones. Suggestion?

Yes I fear they use the LIFO (Last in First Out) inventory method for completed vehicles stored there in Bowling Green. A month and a half outdoors - my 2020 C8 hasn't been outdoors that long , including driving hours!
Good thing your Eray has extra battery's to support the trickle charger...