Have your dealer notify you when your car is Bayed status, that means it will be moving shortly!
Not necessarily.

4000 Vehicle Available to Ship

4B00 ORDER BAYED; VEHICLE IS WAITING ON TRANSPORTATION OR PULLED FOR QUALITY CONTROL

Got a text from Northgate saying my car was on the move with an estimated ETA of April 18 . Finally, and perfect timing for me if in fact this information is accurate.
Ask him where it is now and to let you know when it reaches Kansas City.

Not necessarily.

4000 Vehicle Available to Ship

4B00 ORDER BAYED; VEHICLE IS WAITING ON TRANSPORTATION OR PULLED FOR QUALITY CONTROL
Right now the cars I am tracking for the first shipments out of there are the bayed ones. Most of the cars were already at 4000 status and moved back to 3800.
All of the cars have already been pulled for QC and my information is the bayed cars will go first.

• Informative
Reactions: Murray20c8
Right now the cars I am tracking for the first shipments out of there are the bayed ones. Most of the cars were already at 4000 status and moved back to 3800.
All of the cars have already been pulled for QC and my information is the bayed cars will go first.
Good info!
I just didn't want anyone whose waiting for their cars to be built (or just built) to get confused. They could be pulled for other reasons and would be bayed.

Ask him where it is now and to let you know when it reaches Kansas City.
Just talked to him and he just sat at his computer and checked the system and said that the vehicle was at 4200 prior to shipment and is currently just outside of “ Holy “ Toledo . En Route. Great news for 2024 purchasers at least.

Just talked to him and he just sat at his computer and checked the system and said that the vehicle was at 4200 prior to shipment and is currently just outside of “ Holy “ Toledo . En Route. Great news for 2024 purchasers at least.
Good stuff!!!

:Party:

• Happy
Reactions: 1st Vette
If it offers anyone assistance, I was by Finch Chevrolet in London a couple of hours ago.
An orange Z06 and a Red Mist Stingray had just been unloaded.
Thanks Darrell, Finch gets their cars directly from Bowling Green so unless those cars were diverted to Ingersoll and brought back to London today, that could be the first shipment of cars to leave Bowling Green last night and arrived here in London today. This is good news for those that are waiting. If 1st Vette's car left on a truck at the same time for the Toledo rail yard, that means the hold came off last night and cars are now released. Cars that were bayed with now show code 4200 which is what we have been waiting for since March 15th.

FYI, GM was saying as that as of 7:30 am this morning at the plant no trucks had left yet.

• Informative
Sorry, Barney my exact words last week. I haven't got a reply from Tadge, so I have to go back digging to get updates for you all. Have your dealer notify you when your car is Bayed status, that means it will be moving shortly!

Tadge gave me a couple off "haha" emoji's last night on another Forum. It's on the Dark Web tough. Invitation only...

• Haha
Sorry, Barney my exact words last week. I haven't got a reply from Tadge, so I have to go back digging to get updates for you all. Have your dealer notify you when your car is Bayed status, that means it will be moving shortly!
Thanks Mr Corvette, just got a further update from my dealer. Car has been released from hold, has been moved back to the yard for shipping to the rail yard. That should take 6 days to get to Lansing. Then a further 18 days to Vancouver. Another day or two to reach Vancouver island. Car is now sitting at 4B00. Should be here mid to late April.
Thanks for your continued investigative work and great information helping us all get through this mess.
Cheers,
Graham

Thanks Mr Corvette, just got a further update from my dealer. Car has been released from hold, has been moved back to the yard for shipping to the rail yard. That should take 6 days to get to Lansing. Then a further 18 days to Vancouver. Another day or two to reach Vancouver island. Car is now sitting at 4B00. Should be here mid to late April.
Thanks for your continued investigative work and great information helping us all get through this mess.
Cheers,
Graham
That's good news Graham, your car will be on the first train out of there early next week.

Reactions: ScottyR
This thread gives me anxiety. Damn GM. Where is my car? Weather isn't bad these days.
I know it sucks, but "your" car belongs to GM and until they're ready to release the hold and ship it your SOL.
As I said last Friday, GM has gone dark offering zero information. I figured you would prefer hearing the truth rather than being kept in the dark.