Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr corvette have you heard any news on the other vehicles waiting still. I'm wating on a 23 Colerado ZR2 pickup because of this recall. Lol. It's not a Corvette but.... Come on GM communicate with the customers.
There has been no word on any of the 2023's yet. I was expecting them to have updates available by the end of this week but it has been nothing said since the push to get the 2024 solutions done across the entire product lineup.

Do we have any news of the DRL cars at BG moving yet? My dealer says the software fix was recieved about 1 1/2 weeks ago at the dealership. And I’ve read here that cars will ship to the dealers for remedy. But have we seen any movement of the cars stuck at BG?

Do we have any news of the DRL cars at BG moving yet? My dealer says the software fix was recieved about 1 1/2 weeks ago at the dealership. And I’ve read here that cars will ship to the dealers for remedy. But have we seen any movement of the cars stuck at BG?
Mines been sitting there since built Feb 7th.
I'm at code 4150 but that is all I know.
Car hasn't moved as far as I know nor have I heard anything as to when I will be receiving it.

Reactions: Sea Wolf Z06
Mines been sitting there since built Feb 7th.
I'm at code 4150 but that is all I know.
Car hasn't moved as far as I know nor have I heard anything as to when I will be receiving it.
Rommel, like yours mine been sitting since January 10th. Last check was sitting at 3800. Hopefully we see some movement soon. Will chance with dealer later this week.

Jack you should park RAQ OON till this "SAFETY" recall is complete on 2020's, I'm worried you may not be seen and driving around in weather mode ( Sparro ) with valves closed
Weather mode?! Closed valves?! I'd rather be mummified in tainted PPF, locked in a sanitized dumpster listening to 1stVette recite the Thesaurus to me...

Rommel, like yours mine been sitting since January 10th. Last check was sitting at 3800. Hopefully we see some movement soon. Will chance with dealer later this week.
My 24 was built on Feb 8 . But I’m not getting too antsy yet, lol .
IMG_2253.jpeg

My 24 was built on Feb 8 . But I’m not getting too antsy yet, lol .View attachment 122238
What took you to the Northwest Territories in the first place? What has stopped you from making that your summer home and heading south for winters?

Reactions: DenisC8
Barney, check to see if your status code has moved but as of this afternoon none of the cars have moved from the plant yet. I believe 4B00 Bayed status will be the first ones to be shipped. The 3800 status right now is a step backward to the prior 4000 status that so many members cars were previously.

I wonder if an answer would be given with a trip to Warren, MI?
Not sure if Tadge Juechter would remember me from the last time I met him inside the plant but I just sent him a message asking for a shipping update.

I wonder if an answer would be given with a trip to Warren, MI?
Not sure if Tadge Juechter would remember me from the last time I met him inside the plant but I just sent him a message asking for a shipping update.
He might remember me. He "liked" one of my posts once...
Nah, if anyone, Tadge would talk to me as we are both alumni of University Of Rochester just 30 years apart.

What took you to the Northwest Territories in the first place? What has stopped you from making that your summer home and heading south for winters?
Mainly for work 42 years ago supposedly for one year, lol . For many years we would always go to the tropics for January and February at least which breaks up the winter nicely but of course when COVD hit that put the usual plan in limbo for a while. But, I am planning for next winter now, just have to decide where this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.