So it appears there is movement of vehicles from Bowling Green??
Yes, it appears GM has released cars to be shipped to the Ingersoll holding yard for Brian Cullen's according to what they told me.

I went 4200 on March 25th. Built Jan 29th.
Ned, if your car was shipped on Monday it would be at the dealership by today. Where did WN say your car is right now? Has it been sent to holding yard at Ingersoll?

Reactions: Sea Wolf Z06
They told me it was shipped Monday. This is my first time thru this buying process with GM so I know a bit but not all the in's and out's. WN did not tell me were it is right now. What do they need to access to tell me where the car is currently?

They told me it was shipped Monday. This is my first time thru this buying process with GM so I know a bit but not all the in's and out's. WN did not tell me were it is right now. What do they need to access to tell me where the car is currently?
Ned, lots of dealers are saying the cars are shipped but GM Order Management is staying not so. If your car was shipped Monday by truck it would have arrived to Yonge Street in Richmond Hill by Tuesday afternoon. The product they can use on their computer as the selling dealer is called VIN View. It will show the current status code and location of the car, and if yours is on a truck moving it will show the exact location to within about 100 yards and the eta of arrival at the dealership based on the drivers scheduled route.

Ned, lots of dealers are saying the cars are shipped but GM Order Management is staying not so. If your car was shipped Monday by truck it would have arrived to Yonge Street in Richmond Hill by Tuesday afternoon. The product they can use on their computer as the selling dealer is called VIN View. It will show the current status code and location of the car, and if yours is on a truck moving it will show the exact location to within about 100 yards and the eta of arrival at the dealership based on the drivers scheduled route.
Thank You. I will ask them to check VIN View.

It's like the guy that wants to start his car with the Chevy app. Why? Gilles and I were in Kingston for the Invasion a couple of years ago, sitting on a 5th floor patio about 100+ yards from his car. People milling about, Gilles started his car and dropped the roof with his fob...

The car was released for shipping on Monday it is now "Bayed:Ready (4B).
ETA Pending Dispatch- Estimated Delivery Mar-Mar (will I guess we missed that one)

This is all new stuff for me and I just was going on what people were telling me.

Reactions: Murray20c8
It's like the guy that wants to start his car with the Chevy app. Why? Gilles and I were in Kingston for the Invasion a couple of years ago, sitting on a 5th floor patio about 100+ yards from his car. People milling about, Gilles started his car and dropped the roof with his fob...

He also scarfed a sausage on a bun in 3 bites, I have the vid lol...

The car was released for shipping on Monday it is now "Bayed:Ready (4B).
ETA Pending Dispatch- Estimated Delivery Mar-Mar (will I guess we missed that one)

This is all new stuff for me and I just was going on what people were telling me.
Interesting and confirms what I have been saying. Your car wasn't shipped on Monday, it's sitting in a row waiting to get loaded on a truck.
It's pending not shipped. Delivery date will update once it's been assigned to a truck. The 4B00 Bayed cars are going to be the first ones out of there
and then it will update to show 4200 status which is actually shipped!

It's the 2023 year only from what I am seeing. They don't seem to be in any rush to fix these units either.
I just got the recall letter today for my 21. It says to leave the headlights on "Auto" to remedy the issue. It's always at that position unless it's raining/low light condition then I turn everything on?

Omg the Eclipse on April 8th is gonna bankrupt GM when they add up the accident lawsuits caused by the fact that people don't know how to turn on their phucking lights without a computer nanny/setting lol. Maybe they need to develop a 4LT trim level where a dude just sits beside you to walk you through the driving/operating process...

Omg the Eclipse on April 8th is gonna bankrupt GM when they add up the accident lawsuits caused by the fact that people don't know how to turn on their phucking lights without a computer nanny/setting lol. Maybe they need to develop a 4LT trim level where a dude just sits beside you to walk you through the driving/operating process...
lol , too bad they don’t supply an owners manual…..

• Agree
Reactions: OL Yeller
That's about the extent of it these days! CYA, CYA............

Guys, I have been doing a bit of digging and it looks like a couple of Jack Cooper trucks have now arrived at the Ingersoll shipping yard and then come back to London. So some cars are now on the move. The truck that arrived in London this week had a Z06 on it that was built January 23rd with VIN#5602963. The truck went directly to Ingersoll to drop off cars there and then came back to London to drop off at least 3 different Corvettes at Finch Chev. I also know that cars from the plant have been brought to Ingersoll for Brian Cullen's dealership this week as well.
I think by Monday or Tuesday your dealerships could be seeing a change in your status. Here's an update that I expect you will see next week on your cars:
SeaWolf, Dan your car was built Jan 26th, the one delivered here this week was built only 3 days earlier so I expect your Z06 to be moving this week.
Ned, your E-Ray built Jan 29th is waiting to be loaded on a truck and should be moving this week.
Barney, Graham your car is built Jan 10th and it will be on the first train leaving this week.
1stVette, with your car's ETA of April 18th as advised by Northgate, your car is going to need to be on the first train as well or it won't get to Edmonton by then.
Rommel, your car being built on Feb 7th will require you to move to Bayed status over the next 10 days before it's scheduled to be loaded on an Ontario bound truck.
RedPearl, Bahran with a Feb 2nd build and heading to Spencer's, I expect your car to moved to Bayed status by the end of this coming week and be scheduled for transport the next week. Jack Coopers as I expected is going by the date first built is the first to be shipped and not last in first out OR filling a complete load for one dealership. The Lansing transfer station is only 7 hours from the plant and the idea of this taking 6 days to reach by train makes me cringe for the guys out west.
GM Musl, Hal, last but not least, yesterday you reported still being at 3800 status with your build date of Feb 12th, cars are moving quickly to Finch and Morgan who's at the Spring Mountain Z06 school today and tomorrow should see yourself moved to bayed status in about 10 days. I don't think the fact that you have an E-Ray coming is going to push you along any faster unless your car is pulled especially and added as an extra on a load headed to Ingersoll with other cars headed to Finch. It happens from time to time. Your a couple of weeks behind some of the others but will still get here faster than going by train!
For all the rest, the 4B00 Bayed status -Vehicle waiting on transportation is the status you need to hear from your dealers. Your shipping will be with a few days once a truck has been assigned to your car. For the next month, there will be multiple trucks coming towards southern Ontario every day as a higher than average build cycle is planned for Canadian cars this month that have been pushed back in February and March. GM has said nothing but released all of the vehicles in Bayed status to Jack Cooper over the past 2 days. There are currently over 200 cars to go on trains and over 300 to be trucked to Ontario. Things will now move quickly as they have been waiting for the go ahead for almost 2 weeks. Smile guys and enjoy your long weekend!
Scott

Guys, I have been doing a bit of digging and it looks like a couple of Jack Cooper trucks have now arrived at the Ingersoll shipping yard and then come back to London. So some cars are now on the move. The truck that arrived in London this week had a Z06 on it that was built January 23rd with VIN#5602963. The truck went directly to Ingersoll to drop off cars there and then came back to London to drop off at least 3 different Corvettes at Finch Chev. I also know that cars from the plant have been brought to Ingersoll for Brian Cullen's dealership this week as well.
I think by Monday or Tuesday your dealerships could be seeing a change in your status. Here's an update that I expect you will see next week on your cars:
SeaWolf, Dan your car was built Jan 26th, the one delivered here this week was built only 3 days earlier so I expect your Z06 to be moving this week.
Ned, your E-Ray built Jan 29th is waiting to be loaded on a truck and should be moving this week.
Barney, Graham your car is built Jan 10th and it will be on the first train leaving this week.
1stVette, with your car's ETA of April 18th as advised by Northgate, your car is going to need to be on the first train as well or it won't get to Edmonton by then.
Rommel, your car being built on Feb 7th will require you to move to Bayed status over the next 10 days before it's scheduled to be loaded on an Ontario bound truck.
RedPearl, Bahran with a Feb 2nd build and heading to Spencer's, I expect your car to moved to Bayed status by the end of this coming week and be scheduled for transport the next week. Jack Coopers as I expected is going by the date first built is the first to be shipped and not last in first out OR filling a complete load for one dealership. The Lansing transfer station is only 7 hours from the plant and the idea of this taking 6 days to reach by train makes me cringe for the guys out west.
GM Musl, Hal, last but not least, yesterday you reported still being at 3800 status with your build date of Feb 12th, cars are moving quickly to Finch and Morgan who's at the Spring Mountain Z06 school today and tomorrow should see yourself moved to bayed status in about 10 days. I don't think the fact that you have an E-Ray coming is going to push you along any faster unless your car is pulled especially and added as an extra on a load headed to Ingersoll with other cars headed to Finch. It happens from time to time. Your a couple of weeks behind some of the others but will still get here faster than going by train!
For all the rest, the 4B00 Bayed status -Vehicle waiting on transportation is the status you need to hear from your dealers. Your shipping will be with a few days once a truck has been assigned to your car. For the next month, there will be multiple trucks coming towards southern Ontario every day as a higher than average build cycle is planned for Canadian cars this month that have been pushed back in February and March. GM has said nothing but released all of the vehicles in Bayed status to Jack Cooper over the past 2 days. There are currently over 200 cars to go on trains and over 300 to be trucked to Ontario. Things will now move quickly as they have been waiting for the go ahead for almost 2 weeks. Smile guys and enjoy your long weekend!
Scott
Hi Scott. I got another text saying the ETA is now April 13 or so . As I mentioned a couple of days ago the system said at that point it was just outside of Toledo on the train so that is all I know. Thanks again for all your time and effort.

• Love