Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got call resolved.
Picking up my car from dealership at lunchtime tomorrow. Yeah!!!
You might be the first since I announced the problem was solved. Your dealer was sent the fix to upload in your car today. So what did you order for yourself?

You might be the first since I announced the problem was solved. Your dealer was sent the fix to upload in your car today. So what did you order for yourself?
Hypersonic grey 2LT coupe. Picking up in couple hours and then heading over to have vossen hf5 put on, AWE touring exhaust and finally PPF.

Funny, but the gm Canada recall site still shows it as "unresolved" for my car. Likely just typically slow updating the site.

Funny, but the gm Canada recall site still shows it as "unresolved" for my car. Likely just typically slow updating the site.
Murray you have a 2020. They are working on the 2023's next for those waiting still. Your solution may still be a month out.

• Informative
Reactions: Murray20c8
I think there are working backwards. 2024 first (as they are plugging up the parking lot at BG), then uploads at the dealer lots next and so on this goes all the way down to the 2020. I good friend of mine got notification today that he has the issue but no resolution yet.
I just got notice today that my ERay is ready for shipment.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Just got my recall notice in the mail from GM yesterday .... My C8 is a '21 The notice explains the defect but states there is not a fix yet

Called my dealer and they also said the same thing and they dont know when it will be resolved ... could be a week or a couple of months ( their words )

Hopefully soon ... My car is in my garage but I feel for you guys that are waiting :(

Attachments

• Recall.jpg
    Recall.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
I think there are working backwards. 2024 first (as they are plugging up the parking lot at BG), then uploads at the dealer lots next and so on this goes all the way down to the 2020. I good friend of mine got notification today that he has the issue but no resolution yet.
I just got notice today that my ERay is ready for shipment.
Just curious Ned what status code did you get? Mine is ready for shipment but only 3800. Eray produced Feb. 12.

Hi Guys, my car is at the dealership and all ready for me to take possession but the dealer wont release the corvette to me because they have to fix a recall of faulty daytime running lights. The dealer says GM has'nt made a fix for the computer problem so im in limbo. My car has been sitting a whole week waiting for GM to fix this. Needless to say im getting frustrated because its paid for and sitting at the dealership. anyone else in this situation?
That's okay because you can't drive it on those pebble covered roads anyway. Besides you could get a snow storm any day now - LOL.:heavycar:

Status
Not open for further replies.