Anybody in Quebec, taken his C8, out of storage, on April 1st 2024? I am asking because I am sure the price is wrong on the SAAQ site. My C8 s insurance started up again this month ,( today), so I want to take it out of storage but their site is making me pay 3/4 s of the price for the year. I officially renew in August! 5 months should be less than half!?

Anybody in Quebec, taken his C8, out of storage, on April 1st 2024? I am asking because I am sure the price is wrong on the SAAQ site. My C8 s insurance started up again this month ,( today), so I want to take it out of storage but their site is making me pay 3/4 s of the price for the year. I officially renew in August! 5 months should be less than half!?
Next time just leave the insurance on it.

• Agree
Reactions: OL Yeller and MKC8
Next time just leave the insurance on it.
Nothing to do with that. When storing, private insurance re-imburse collision insurance. As for the SAAQ, government, they give you back at least 60% for your registration. When you renew in spring, they are supposed to charge the price of your registration, divided by 12 and multiplied by the months left, before you renew for the whole year. In Quebec, certain family name letters renew certain months. M for Middleton is in August.

• Informative
Reactions: Murray20c8
Just to let you know , problem fixed. They had a memo saying the amount , you see , may not be the amount you pay!!!!!!! So the C8 is street legal just in time for a freakin snow storm.:Banghead:
When are you allowed to take the snow tires off?