Hi vintageracer... Although I have not attended, I found the following on roddermagazine.ca site under Monday night cruises. I hope it helps.

WHITBY:5:00 to 09:00, Shake Rabble & Roll restaurant on the south side of Highway #2 1.5 miles west of #12. Open to vehicles 1980 and older. Sponsor: Shake Rabble & Roll restaurant. Info: Dave - 905-623-8596 or Reg & Mary - 905-404-8811

Around the Oshawa-Port Perry area some of the cruise nights are age restricted. Around Peterborough and Lindsay, they are open to all years. Three Port Perry cars came to the Peterborough cruise night this summer and one of them started mouthing off about the newer musclecars and Corvettes ruining the cruise night. I politely explained that the cruise night rules here are open to all and if he didn`t like it then he had better leave and not let the gate hit his ass on the way out. When I got back to my car from getting a bite to eat, the other two guys apologized for his lack of manners. Most car guys are really good but the odd one need to be tuned up.

I know what you mean Keith.
I don't mind the restricted ones though. At Shake Rabble & Roll, especially, there wouldn't be enough room for all ages at once... so they really do need to categorize.
The event I most often frequent, at McCowan/401 encourages any vehicle of interest.
When it is oldies only... I usually have my '68 AMX but it isn't on the road this year while I do some interior work.
The C4 usually goes to all gatherings and is accepted. I guess it won't qualify for "tuner cars" or single make events... like Mustang or VW though. :Shamefullyembarrased:
David

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.