1925 Rolls-Royce Phantom Jonckheere Coupe . And that’s coupe, not coop , lol .
IMG_2128.jpeg
IMG_2138.jpeg

Another era of Chevrolet Full Size cars that were pretty cool were the early 60's. Lots of style and performance options back in the day.

This car belonged to my friend Brooke DeShaw, Rest In Peace, who bought this 63 Impala from Park Lane Motors in Sarnia, Ontario. It was driven by Ron Hill and was the Canadian Stock Champion, it ran F/Stock. It was powered by a 327/250 horsepower motor with a 4 speed. When Brooke bought it the motor was switched to one from Dynamic Engines in Detroit. The car was raced for a year and Brooke moved up to the Altered class, he sold it to a friend of his.

One day the fellows wife was out and about when the oil light came on. She pulled into a garage and the attendant checked the dip stick, no oil. He said he would but some in but she refused saying her husband would kill her if the wrong oil went into an expensive engine. She did not make it home!! :Banghead:

It was a very nice car and incredibly quick.

339053219_257180259984261_5049554173992716879_n.jpeg

This guy has come a long way since the Mini .......

Green Mini Cooper used by Mr. Bean (Rowan Atkinson) in Mr. Bean (Season 01  Episode 09) | Spotern

Celebrity Car Collector: Rowan Atkinson | Carole Nash

Then this happens ...... cost his insurance company almost 1 million Pounds Sterling

Rowan Atkinson's McLaren car repair costs insurers almost £1 million's McLaren car repair costs insurers almost £1 million

But Boooo on him ..... I dont see a Corvette in there

Rowan Atkinson's $15 Million Car Collection is Incredible - YouTube's $15 Million Car Collection is Incredible - YouTube
Black Adder strikes again. The Corvette may not have been available in the UK in right hand drive at the time Mr Bean took the picture.

• Haha
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
A couple of members on here had these Chevelle's from 66 and 67. Great looking mid size which I guess would be "huge" size now!! This one is a 66.

View attachment 121293
One that got away.... My aunt had a 67 396 SS convertible I tried to buy from her many times in my younger years. One day she showed up to visit and was driving a different car. I asked her about the Chevelle and she proceeded to tell me she sold it......for $700.00 because it was hard on gas.... That may have been the last time I talked to her.... lol....

Reactions: 1st Vette
A sensationally beautiful 1937 Talbot-Lago T150-C SS ‘Goutte d’Eau’ Coupé by Figoni et Falaschi leads early entries for the RM’s Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este sale to be held at Villa Erba on the shores of Lake Como in Italy in May 2017. This spectacular art deco masterpiece is one of only 16 “teardrops” ever built and is expected to achieve €3.200.000–€4.200.000.

IMG_2130.jpeg

A sensationally beautiful 1937 Talbot-Lago T150-C SS ‘Goutte d’Eau’ Coupé by Figoni et Falaschi leads early entries for the RM’s Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este sale to be held at Villa Erba on the shores of Lake Como in Italy in May 2017. This spectacular art deco masterpiece is one of only 16 “teardrops” ever built and is expected to achieve €3.200.000–€4.200.000.

View attachment 121334
Looks like the bugs I crush that crawl around in the grass

View attachment 121334
Translated ... its a very expensive car dear.

Users who are viewing this thread