Artist Peter Helck with his "OLD 16" Locomobile racer

View attachment 120965

Briggs Cunningham's 1950 Cadillac from Le Mans 1950

View attachment 120966

Maybe the most beautiful "old car" ever built

View attachment 120967
Yup

!
What year is that? Always thought Ferrari had the best looking cars. Not all, but if I was gonna rank 1 to whatever Ferrari would have the most, by far.

Of course beauty is in they eye of the beholder and being the simpleton that I am ... To me the most beautiful car ever produced would be the 67 Vette of course

side view of a 67 Corvette 427 with side exhausts
67 Chevy Corvette Interior
1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427

Yup

!

Of course beauty is in they eye of the beholder and being the simpleton that I am ... To me the most beautiful car ever produced would be the 67 Vette of course

side view of a 67 Corvette 427 with side exhausts
67 Chevy Corvette Interior
1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427
Undeniably a beautiful auto , and like you said in the eye of the beholder. This is definitely one of my favourites. But none other than Enzo Ferrari said that this, in his not so humble opinion, was the most beautiful car ever produced . The 1964 Jaguar XKE . Personally I would probably vote for the Aston Martin DB 11 . And they do come in left hand drive !
IMG_2108.jpeg

IMG_2107.jpeg

Last edited:
Undeniably a beautiful auto , and like you said in the eye of the beholder. This is definitely one of my favourites. But none other than Enzo Ferrari said that this, in his not so humble opinion, was the most beautiful car ever produced….
View attachment 120973
In my mind I always separate cars by "exotic" and "Domestic". The Jag is, to me, a domestic in that it was available to the common folk. I know the window can slide due to ones demographic, but that's the way I think of things.
I also wouldn't rank the XKE as "most beautiful"

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Undeniably a beautiful auto , and like you said in the eye of the beholder. This is definitely one of my favourites. But none other than Enzo Ferrari said that this, in his not so humble opinion, was the most beautiful car ever produced….
View attachment 120973
Very nice for sure ... and Enzo said that ? ... with his stable of cars ... mabe he had too much vino that day ;)

but just like a pretty girl I'm a sucker for Vettes

Very nice for sure ... and Enzo said that ? ... with his stable of cars ... mabe he had too much vino that day ;)

Yes he did say that. The problem as I see it is, so many beautiful cars, so little budget, lol .

In my mind I always separate cars by "exotic" and "Domestic". The Jag is, to me, a domestic in that it was available to the common folk. I know the window can slide due to ones demographic, but that's the way I think of things.
I also wouldn't rank the XKE as "most beautiful"
Don’t know that I would agree that they were obtainable for the average Joe much like a new Corvette, perhaps for some but they certainly aren’t now.

Users who are viewing this thread