0 - 60 ?

?
2428017747_2b7c800935_b-jpg.307320

According to Google it's a 1955 Bently Sultan rebodied roadster

I saw that as well but it’s sometimes difficult to ascertain which one is correct but I just found this. Pretty interesting and there is a connection to Delahaye .
Scroll down on this link and you’ll find the story on it . So in a sense we are both on the right track.

Reactions: Murray20c8
I saw that as well but it’s sometimes difficult to ascertain which one is correct but I just found this. Pretty interesting and there is a connection to Delahaye .
Scroll down on this link and you’ll find the story on it . So in a sense we are both on the right track.
Ya, After I posted it I thought it was likely rebodied by Delahaye or something akin to that.

Dancing in tune with the hip, youthful trends of the mid-1960s, came this cool Fairlane show car. Perfectly titled as “GT A Go Go,” it was a tastefully modified two-door hardtop. This special Fairlane was constructed to help call attention to Ford's new mid-size model. It was designed by the Corporate Projects Studio and built in California by customizer Gene Winfield. The unique exhaust system on the 390 V-8 engine allowed for street or track driving. During competition, the driver switched a cutout sending the exhaust through tuned straight pipes with outlets in the rocker panel molding, ahead of the rear wheels. Finished in a white metallic paint, the body was accented by blue racing stripes that ran the full length of the hood, roof and trunk lid.
IMG_1397.jpeg

Gene Winfield. Say no more.

• Winner
Reactions: Vettenut

Users who are viewing this thread