Yea just saw it and thought it might fit here for a giggle
didnt mean to jack it :oops:
Of course not. I’m sure a lot of my media items have shown up before I posted them. Be hard to know given the number of total posts on the site since it started. Be interesting to know how many there have been. I bet an admin would have that number. It is worth a giggle for sure. Too bizarre.

Reactions: Vettenut
Maybe not nice but at least it’s old.
IMG_2157.jpeg

Of course not. I’m sure a lot of my media items have shown up before I posted them. Be hard to know given the number of total posts on the site since it started. Be interesting to know how many there have been. I bet an admin would have that number. It is worth a giggle for sure. Too bizarre.
But I'm sure a C8 or C9 SUV wouldnt look like that

Not that this concept is any better ... kinda looks like an Equinox

2025 Chevrolet Corvette SUV Concept Is Merely Wishful ...

• Agree
Reactions: Rruuff Day
But I'm sure a C8 or C9 SUV wouldnt look like that

Not that this concept is any better ... kinda looks like an Equinox

2025 Chevrolet Corvette SUV Concept Is Merely Wishful ...
For an SUV the styling is ok, but it should not be called a Corvette. However in a world that has to keep up with the Jonses every other performance manufacturer has an SUV, so I'll not be surprised if it gets produced.

Y'guys know that the Corvette SUV story was an April Fools Day joke, right? You could hang 'Vette-ish bumpers, badges, and lights on a Chevy SUV, but it still wouldn't be a 'Vette. Mustang fans will tell you that a Mustang Mach-E is not a real Mustang. Sacrilege.....

• Agree
Reactions: 1st Vette
Yea if they offered the calipers in that shade of yellow I would have ordered them
Personally not a huge fan of painted calipers but it really depends on the vehicle colour interior colour etc . I don’t mind red calipers on a red car but blue calipers on an orange car not so much. Eye of the beholder as always.

Reactions: Vettenut
Thats what I went with .... red in an effort to spruce things up a bit .... but that deep rich yellow I really like ...would go great with the torch red
the yellow gm offers has too much green in it for me ... could have saved the 600 bucks and went with the black....same effect pretty much
I chose the black as my car is HGM . Blends in better to my eye. I just booked a flight to go pick it up so I will see pretty soon if it was the right choice.

Users who are viewing this thread