Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been established that vehicles are now moving across the border?
I think that is what he's asking others to check on.
Many are at 4000 (ready to ship) but I haven't heard of any actually on the move yet.

Reactions: rommel and CWO
If not what do you want to bet it’s the government and not GM ? ;)
I don't think it works that way. For approval it's likely all done with paper.
If they sit at 4000 that means they can ship them.

Reactions: rommel
I think there is no absolute method. Mine sat in Ingersoll for a couple of hours before being picked by a Canadian carrier to go to Brian Cullens, yet I know others went straight there with JCT. I also have seen cars being delivered to Uxbridge via JCT and an alternate carrier.
If, like I suspect, they actually do load cars with similar destinations then they might take them all to every dealer in Ontario or Quebec.
Murray over the past year the Brian Cullen cars have been sitting in Ingersoll for 2 weeks as I have gone there multiple times to see if cars like Denis's and others were moving yet. The backlog of cars at the plant could change the way they do things for the next month. JCT isn't sending out a memo to let anyone know what the plan is. I am trying to get the scuttle butt on what the plan is but various GM divisions are not being told what's going on.

You wonder if they had their shi t together, how much money they could really make...
if GM had their shi t together, I would of personally bought a 2020 stingray, 2022 stingray, 2023 Z06 and maybe a 2024 E-Ray, but GM is always 2 years late and 1000 cars short

after someone waits 1-2 years, the excitement wears off

if GM had their shi t together, I would of personally bought a 2020 stingray, 2022 stingray, 2023 Z06 and maybe a 2024 E-Ray, but GM is always 2 years late and 1000 cars short

after someone waits 1-2 years, the excitement wears off
Denis, it's not just Corvette. GM Order Management has tripled the staff since the end of Covid who work in the shipping department as it is such a mess. Vehicles are taking many months to get delivered and the current issue in BG is just adding to the problem.

Not waiting for a car but did get a notice in the mail quote "in your vehicle 23 both the DRLs and lower beam headlamps may not activate when the manual lighting switch is in the off or parking lamp mode" . The recall notice is N232431050 and until the recall remedy is available, drivers must ensure the lighting switch is in the AUTO position prior to driving. The remedy to repair your vehicle is not currently available but when it becomes available to correct the condition we will inform you by letter to take your vehicle in to your local GM dealer. So I would assume all these vehicles on hold will still be sitting?

Reactions: JOHNNY MAC
Status
Not open for further replies.