Which dealers?

I've just sent a message asking.
Cam, if GM Canada would send me the allocation sheet each month, Denis and I would have so much easier a time chasing the info.
At this point, Brian Cullen, Wilson-Niblett and Spencer's. I expect Alberta got a couple as well at Carters and Sherwood park.
I just texted Morgan Crosbie to see if he got one as Finch was just outside of the top 10 dealers in Canada for 2023.

No allocation at OMS unfortunately.
Cam, I believe the top 20-25 dealers got one allocation last week from the people I have spoken to about it. Your dealer was to far down the list at #43 to earn one at this time.

No E-Ray allocations again today. With production being pushed back until the first week of January and 25 allocations already have been handed out, we may see a few more in December.
Scott is that just 25 E-Ray allocations total for all Canada so far?

Now the GM UAW contract has been ratified perhaps the E-Ray allocations will increase.

Scott is that just 25 E-Ray allocations total for all Canada so far?

Now the GM UAW contract has been ratified perhaps the E-Ray allocations will increase.
I had mentioned a few months ago my sources inside GM management in Canada said the roll out for E-Ray allocations was going to be extremely slow. Canada got 25 when the first batch went out to the top dealers. I don't expect many more allocations between now and January 18th.

Just a note from the Mid Engine Forum that TPWs for the initial E-Rays have now moved into February territory (2/5). Worst roll out of a new model ever...
Cam, cars that are coming off the line are going through QC being Bayed and shipped in 5 days or less right now because the 1900 parking spots at the factory are full.
They just don't have the parts to clear out the backlog yet and cars have been sitting there for 5-6 weeks at 3800 Order Produced status. It's going to take them another 2 months to clear the backlog and get all the parts they need to start building retail E-Rays. I know they built more E-Rays on Monday November 20th that will end up being CTF cars. No E-Rays for retail production have been scheduled yet but there are some US cars that have TPW's in January still.

Understood Scott but considering 2024 Stingrays and Z06 have been built for a few months now its looking like the "All weather capable" Corvette will be a half year production car. To me that's a fail. Get the car into the markets that can demonstrate its abilities etc. which GM have failed to do.
You are correct and with the demand initially for the Stingray and then the Z06, the E-Ray should have been postponed and made a 2025 model year car.