the FOOD FOR THOUGHT thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter YFCvii
  • Start date Start date
1790471498535.webp
 
Agree to a point but when the kindness and respect results in someone habitually $hitting in your cornflakes, do they still deserve kindness and respect? Do we owe the orange turd kindness and respect? Do you still believe that by offering this person kindness and respect will make him/her reciprocate and become a better person himself? Guessing there are some members who follow Siddhartha Gautama (Buddha) teachings. Do you have a line drawn in the sand for who deserves and who doesn't or do you just follow every teaching with blind faith because it it written? Just curious.
 
Agree to a point but when the kindness and respect results in someone habitually $hitting in your cornflakes, do they still deserve kindness and respect? Do we owe the orange turd kindness and respect? Do you still believe that by offering this person kindness and respect will make him/her reciprocate and become a better person himself? Guessing there are some members who follow Siddhartha Gautama (Buddha) teachings. Do you have a line drawn in the sand for who deserves and who doesn't or do you just follow every teaching with blind faith because it it written? Just curious.
Orange thing is living rent free in your head.
Purge.
 
Agree to a point but when the kindness and respect results in someone habitually $hitting in your cornflakes, do they still deserve kindness and respect? Do we owe the orange turd kindness and respect? Do you still believe that by offering this person kindness and respect will make him/her reciprocate and become a better person himself? Guessing there are some members who follow Siddhartha Gautama (Buddha) teachings. Do you have a line drawn in the sand for who deserves and who doesn't or do you just follow every teaching with blind faith because it it written? Just curious.
 
Orange thing is living rent free in your head.
Purge.
Sounds like you're in a position that the "orange thing" doesn't have any effect on your life. I too am in that position but I can still manage to call him out for the people who are suffering from what he has done to the world. I do appreciate your concern but when I do feel a need for a psychiatrist, it likely won't be you that I call. :Biggrin:
 
Sounds like you're in a position that the "orange thing" doesn't have any effect on your life. I too am in that position but I can still manage to call him out for the people who are suffering from what he has done to the world. I do appreciate your concern but when I do feel a need for a psychiatrist, it likely won't be you that I call. :Biggrin:
Indirectly, that vag throated pos has an effect on everyone that breathes air. But I don't reply to every thread mentioning the cork soaker.
Not a psychiatrist, but I'll be ok if you don’t call. :canada:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top