LE BARON
Power User
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Agree to a point but when the kindness and respect results in someone habitually $hitting in your cornflakes, do they still deserve kindness and respect? Do we owe the orange turd kindness and respect? Do you still believe that by offering this person kindness and respect will make him/her reciprocate and become a better person himself? Guessing there are some members who follow Siddhartha Gautama (Buddha) teachings. Do you have a line drawn in the sand for who deserves and who doesn't or do you just follow every teaching with blind faith because it it written? Just curious.
Orange thing is living rent free in your head.Agree to a point but when the kindness and respect results in someone habitually $hitting in your cornflakes, do they still deserve kindness and respect? Do we owe the orange turd kindness and respect? Do you still believe that by offering this person kindness and respect will make him/her reciprocate and become a better person himself? Guessing there are some members who follow Siddhartha Gautama (Buddha) teachings. Do you have a line drawn in the sand for who deserves and who doesn't or do you just follow every teaching with blind faith because it it written? Just curious.
Agree to a point but when the kindness and respect results in someone habitually $hitting in your cornflakes, do they still deserve kindness and respect? Do we owe the orange turd kindness and respect? Do you still believe that by offering this person kindness and respect will make him/her reciprocate and become a better person himself? Guessing there are some members who follow Siddhartha Gautama (Buddha) teachings. Do you have a line drawn in the sand for who deserves and who doesn't or do you just follow every teaching with blind faith because it it written? Just curious.
Sounds like you're in a position that the "orange thing" doesn't have any effect on your life. I too am in that position but I can still manage to call him out for the people who are suffering from what he has done to the world. I do appreciate your concern but when I do feel a need for a psychiatrist, it likely won't be you that I call.Orange thing is living rent free in your head.
Purge.

Indirectly, that vag throated pos has an effect on everyone that breathes air. But I don't reply to every thread mentioning the cork soaker.Sounds like you're in a position that the "orange thing" doesn't have any effect on your life. I too am in that position but I can still manage to call him out for the people who are suffering from what he has done to the world. I do appreciate your concern but when I do feel a need for a psychiatrist, it likely won't be you that I call.![]()

Fe²⁺ is actually lighter than a neutral iron atom (Fe), and if "fe2" meant a diatomic iron molecule (Fe₂), the ion would be much lighter than that.
Unlike a black hole which looks exactly the same from every position space.
It's just a ferrous wheel......Fe²⁺ is actually lighter than a neutral iron atom (Fe), and if "fe2" meant a diatomic iron molecule (Fe₂), the ion would be much lighter than that.
Yes, but what is it made of? Might mean the difference between a ride and a failIt's just a ferrous wheel......
Ink would be my guess.....Yes, but what is it made of? Might mean the difference between a ride and a fail