batman icon.jpg

:cool:

Now that I finally have my car, I thought I would post a bit of an intro and show off a few pics of my new favourite pass time.

She is a 2023 HTC 3LT Z51 in black that I had fully PPFd in Stealth. I also added a new front lip and Z06 style rockers as well as switching out the seat belts for yellow and a custom yellow powder coat on the calipers to match (just to add a bit of colour to all the black).

I realize going stealth (and adding full PPF for that matter) is not everyone's cup of tea but I love how it turned out and having not driven a Vette since my C5 they have certainly come a long. long way. I can barely wipe the smile off my face when I drive it.

A number of people here were helpful during my purchase and customization process - it is a great community and I am appreciative to be a part of it (and actually with a C8 now). Cheers!
Just picked mine up today. Tell me, is your fuel economy indicator showing 86 L / 100 km like mine is, lol ? I think most likely it will sort itself out after a few more km . 6 on it when I picked it up and 48 on it right now.
And congratulations, they are worth the wait. I think so far my favourite feature has to be the HUD . Awesome visibility even in bright sunlight. Worth the price of admission.
20240514_133518.jpeg
20240514_133506.jpeg
20240514_133437.jpeg

Just picked mine up today. Tell me, is your fuel economy indicator showing 86 L / 100 km like mine is, lol ? I think most likely it will sort itself out after a few more km . 6 on it when I picked it up and 48 on it right now.
And congratulations, they are worth the wait. I think so far my favourite feature has to be the HUD . Awesome visibility even in bright sunlight. Worth the price of admission. View attachment 124100View attachment 124101View attachment 124102
Thanks! Congrats to you as well! Your car looks great and yes, they are definitely worth the wait. I am confident there is only upside for you on the fuel economy front. Enjoy!

Reactions: 1st Vette
And congratulations, they are worth the wait. I think so far my favourite feature has to be the HUD . Awesome visibility even in bright sunlight. Worth the price of admission. View attachment 124100View attachment 124101View attachment 124102

Really hope it all went super smooth

Just like the plate says ........ Spectacular !:celebrate:

• Happy
Now that I finally have my car, I thought I would post a bit of an intro and show off a few pics of my new favourite pass time.

She is a 2023 HTC 3LT Z51 in black that I had fully PPFd in Stealth. I also added a new front lip and Z06 style rockers as well as switching out the seat belts for yellow and a custom yellow powder coat on the calipers to match (just to add a bit of colour to all the black).

I realize going stealth (and adding full PPF for that matter) is not everyone's cup of tea but I love how it turned out and having not driven a Vette since my C5 they have certainly come a long. long way. I can barely wipe the smile off my face when I drive it.

A number of people here were helpful during my purchase and customization process - it is a great community and I am appreciative to be a part of it (and actually with a C8 now). Cheers!
Really like the Satin Black wrap ! .... Now maybe a set of Satin Black HRE's in 21/20 ;)

Reactions: HC22
Really hope it all went super smooth

Just like the plate says ........ Spectacular !:celebrate:
Northgate are one of the best businesses I have had the pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended. My salesman was telling me today that they expect to move in excess of 80 stingrays and at least a dozen z06’s this year so that says something. Big outfit, over 500 units in inventory. The service department tell me, after they contacted GM today , that the DCT service must be performed within 24 months of the invoice date which sucks for low mileage drivers. Not surprised though.
These cars are very easy to drive and I don’t find visibility to be a problem after all I had read and heard. Going to like it a lot. Only thing I found was that the lower bolster in the seat is putting a bit of pressure on my lower right thigh although there is now only 48 km on it . 6 km on the odometer when I picked it up this morning. So I suspect that the seat will relax somewhat with use . Off to Jasper in the morning only for one night as they are calling for rain or snow the next evening. Jesus. Beautiful here in Edmonton today, tee shirt weather and leaves on the trees !

Northgate are one of the best businesses I have had the pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended. My salesman was telling me today that they expect to move in excess of 80 stingrays and at least a dozen z06’s this year so that says something. Big outfit, over 500 units in inventory. The service department tell me, after they contacted GM today , that the DCT service must be performed within 24 months of the invoice date which sucks for low mileage drivers. Not surprised though.
These cars are very easy to drive and I don’t find visibility to be a problem after all I had read and heard. Going to like it a lot. Only thing I found was that the lower bolster in the seat is putting a bit of pressure on my lower right thigh although there is now only 48 km on it . 6 km on the odometer when I picked it up this morning. So I suspect that the seat will relax somewhat with use . Off to Jasper in the morning only for one night as they are calling for rain or snow the next evening. Jesus. Beautiful here in Edmonton today, tee shirt weather and leaves on the trees !
So glad to hear it was a good experience ... It makes all the difference when things start off on the right track

And yes take advantage of all GM is offering .... mine is a 21 and yea I paid for the DCT filter exchange :(

Awesome the way you speced it out

Be safe and enjoy ... Cant wait to see the " official " pics when you get it home ;)

But I gotta ask ... what on God's green are those specks on the hood ?

So glad to hear it was a good experience ... It makes all the difference when things start off on the right track

And yes take advantage of all GM is offering .... mine is a 21 and yea I paid for the DCT filter exchange :(

Awesome the way you speced it out

Be safe and enjoy ... Cant wait to see the " official " pics when you get it home ;)

But I gotta ask ... what on God's green are those specks on the hood ?
They were probably crumbs on my phones lens from the brownie I was eating. The car was spotless. Couldn’t even tell the PPF was on there unless I looked very very closely. I had asked for the front end, mirrors and A-pillars to be covered and Trevor pointed out that they had also done the rockers full length just because! Like I say, excellent dealership.

Paint correction first then PPF then 2 coats of ceramic everywhere. Looks wicked. Couldn’t be happier with the whole process. Front lift is very cool as well, and surprisingly quick, he said the majority of units they move don’t have it for some reason. When he told me the difference in price between the front splitter which comes with the low profile spoiler and the front bumper which would otherwise take the scrape we both said Duh . lol. I should add that the cover I purchased from West Coast Corvettes is perfect fit , very well made, highly recommend. 365 CAD .

They were probably crumbs on my phones lens from the brownie I was eating. The car was spotless. Couldn’t even tell the PPF was on there unless I looked very very closely. I had asked for the front end, mirrors and A-pillars to be covered and Trevor pointed out that they had also done the rockers full length just because! Like I say, excellent dealership.

Paint correction first then PPF then 2 coats of ceramic everywhere. Looks wicked. Couldn’t be happier with the whole process. Front lift is very cool as well, and surprisingly quick, he said the majority of units they move don’t have it for some reason. When he told me the difference in price between the front splitter which comes with the low profile spoiler and the front bumper which would otherwise take the scrape we both said Duh . lol. I should add that the cover I purchased from West Coast Corvettes is perfect fit , very well made, highly recommend. 365 CAD .
OK ... dam near gave me a coronary when i saw that ;)

Looks like they did a flawless job from the pics ... The car looks mean and sexy

Easy with that baby now.....

Congratulations Images – Browse 2,307,238 Stock Photos, Vectors, and Video  | Adobe Stock

• Scared

Users who are viewing this thread