WIW? - What does that mean?

Jack's vote question?
Over the 2 options, yes, I prefer the wet 'cement', but given the fact all my 'stuff' is black (void of lines), some may only count this as a partial vote.

View attachment 123315
Which is what ? I don’t mean to be obtuse but I have no clue what FPD is . Probably BBS , lol .

Actually, other than water, cement is by far the smallest ingredient in concrete. Key Lime on the other hand is the largest ingredient in Key Lime pie. :p :p :p

image0000011.jpeg

Now that I finally have my car, I thought I would post a bit of an intro and show off a few pics of my new favourite pass time.

She is a 2023 HTC 3LT Z51 in black that I had fully PPFd in Stealth. I also added a new front lip and Z06 style rockers as well as switching out the seat belts for yellow and a custom yellow powder coat on the calipers to match (just to add a bit of colour to all the black).

I realize going stealth (and adding full PPF for that matter) is not everyone's cup of tea but I love how it turned out and having not driven a Vette since my C5 they have certainly come a long. long way. I can barely wipe the smile off my face when I drive it.

A number of people here were helpful during my purchase and customization process - it is a great community and I am appreciative to be a part of it (and actually with a C8 now). Cheers!

Attachments

• C8 Side.jpg
    C8 Side.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 0
  • C8 Back.jpg
    C8 Back.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 0
  • C8 Yellow highlights.jpg
    C8 Yellow highlights.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 0
  • C8 PPF.jpg
    C8 PPF.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • C8 Front.jpg
    C8 Front.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • C8 Front Left.jpg
    C8 Front Left.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 0
  • C8 Front Right.jpg
    C8 Front Right.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 0
Now that I finally have my car, I thought I would post a bit of an intro and show off a few pics of my new favourite pass time.

She is a 2023 HTC 3LT Z51 in black that I had fully PPFd in Stealth. I also added a new front lip and Z06 style rockers as well as switching out the seat belts for yellow and a custom yellow powder coat on the calipers to match (just to add a bit of colour to all the black).

I realize going stealth (and adding full PPF for that matter) is not everyone's cup of tea but I love how it turned out and having not driven a Vette since my C5 they have certainly come a long. long way. I can barely wipe the smile off my face when I drive it.

A number of people here were helpful during my purchase and customization process - it is a great community and I am appreciative to be a part of it (and actually with a C8 now). Cheers!

Looks great ... Congratulations ;)