Don't bend the plate. Use standoffs to keep it out front and use any plate cover / frame

Gotta agree with the boss ... IF you must have a front plate .... just use the GM mounting that came with you C8 ... pick up a cheap black plastic frame and use the smoked acrylic cover ... it actually blends into the front end :cool: and looks factory ... I think bending the plate sticks out like a sore thumb ... but to each his own

Hang on, I'll go to Canadian Tire to buy standoffs and a smoked cover, install, take a pic and hopefully post within 3 hours. Go have dinner, relax, watch Jeopardy...
Man.....I know the guys here are very helpful....................But Jack you go above and beyond.
I will tune back in after 8:00pm when you are all finished mounting the display for me.

Do you guys have photos of how this looks with the standoffs and with the front plate mount with smoked cover?

The first year I had the C8 I was stopped for no front plate .... got off with a warning ... 3 years ago .... never had an issue since ... after that first incident I put the front plate back on with the GM mounting ... black frame and smoked cover ... and I didnt hate it ... much better than the screaming white and blue of the plate alone
But alas I didnt leave it on very long ... if a cop burns me so be it I'll pay the 100 bucks ... that front end plate less is priceless
Just use the stock GM mount ... you have it dont you ?;)

Do you guys have photos of how this looks with the standoffs and with the front plate mount with smoked cover?
1714700219955.jpeg