Hi Scott. . Can you direct us to accurate information regarding exactly what we get with the “ included “ OnStar service. Subscription tier/level what it includes doesn’t include. Additional fees required etc ? Thanks again, I have done internut searches but get conflicting results every time.
Screenshot 2024-04-17 210428.png

• Useful
Reactions: 1st Vette
For the $1200 charge you get 3 years of both OnStar and Chevrolet connected services plan through your My Chevrolet app.
There is also 36 months with up to 72 GB of data that is also included whichever comes first.
It is the Premium plan you get with all services included.

I’ve been a part of many car forums but this one feels different in a way that each person here is ready to help and not just point to a “search” button.

Great community as so far I only own a Corvette tshirt (saw it hanging on a clothes rack at a store and couldn’t walk by)
Thanks for the kind words. Are you currently looking to get a car so we could help you with that?
Scott

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
I finally found out a tpw for my Z06 and it is this week 5/6/24. The car should get to event code 3800 by end of the week, or 5/13/24 at the latest. Then quality control and shipping to western Canada. I assume it could arrive at the dealer before the end of June? If so the whole process will have taken about 10 weeks, which is far quicker than my dealer originally indicated. It seems he was correct when he told me code 3100 on April 17th.

I finally found out a tpw for my Z06 and it is this week 5/6/24. The car should get to event code 3800 by end of the week, or 5/13/24 at the latest. Then quality control and shipping to western Canada. I assume it could arrive at the dealer before the end of June? If so the whole process will have taken about 10 weeks, which is far quicker than my dealer originally indicated. It seems he was correct when he told me code 3100 on April 17th.
Get your VIN from your dealer. That will tell you when it should be built and the approximate time it is/was built

1715106495360.png

Reactions: 1st Vette
I’ve got the vin and it falls in the range of builds on 5/8/24. Thanks for posting a chart. How do I use the vin to track the build and shipping?
Tracking is like Mr.Corvette says.
When your car is built exactly one can only guess using the chart. A fellow on facebook gets the numbers that are reported to a U.S. agency so they are accurate for that day. His estimates are pretty close, but the chart reported on the 9th will tell you if it was built on the 8th or earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread