Sep 10, 2020
London
VetteCoins
Car
2023 Corvette HTC
Province
ON
As a member of CCF, we want to offer you an exceptional experience on our Forum to help you with any issue you might have to better enjoy your Corvette. Many questions and concerns have come up in the over 60,000 threads that exist here. Recently the Concierge has helped members with issues concerning both new and used Corvettes, helped with referrals to purchase extended warranties and maintenance plans, assisted with financing concerns and getting members better rates that they are entitled to, finding open allocations for new models, updated members on transmission issues and recalls and helped where no other sources of information existed. As I dig for the truth to answer members inquiries, it is rewarding to hear back from those helped and receive comments like this:
Thanks for listening and it is great that this forum has people like Mr. Corvette and other Corvette guys to give us this fine honest, information on this type of thing and others. THANK YOU Mr. Corvette.
If you have a question, feel free to reach out to me and I will get back to you. Don't forget to search relevant threads as you may see an answer exists within the hundreds of responses that I have previously given and the thousands of responses that our knowledgeable members have also provided.

Rumor has it that for a small compensation, Scott will also break-in your new C8 for you, regardless of variant.
Absolutely, we offer a full service concierge service for our members! Thanks for mentioning!

• Haha
Reactions: HC22 and Murray20c8
That was a very fine Welcome you gave to yourself lol...
Thanks Jack. Nik asked me to write an announcement and introduce the service to everyone. If we all can provide a service that Corvette owners cannot find elsewhere, it will prove to be a success as it has up to this point.

Mr. Corvette (Scott) has been an incredibly helpful, knowledgeable and supportive resource in my short time here on the forum. If you are looking for a wealth or information on your Corvette (or future Corvette) he is your guy.

We are lucky to have him here as an expert resource. Thanks for all the help!
Thanks Harvey, I look forward to seeing your black 2023 HTC with the stealth ppf out in the sun!

I have a question regarding event codes. I ordered my Z06 from a dealer in western Canada. Order was submitted on April 6th/24. My dealer told me yesterday that the order has gone to 3100 status. This seems far too quick. My 2021 stingray took way longer to get to that status. I have not kept up with the latest news on build times, so I’m asking……is this possible? If so, could this car be built within the next month? That’s what I’m reading on this forum once you reach 3100. I suspect my dealer is mistaken.

Canadian orders have been on hold for 2 months and as of April 5th are being pulled and moved quickly through the system. What’s your order number and I will confirm if you are 3100 status which means ready to sequence.
Send me your contact info and I will call you.
Scott

New to the forum. I’d like to send contact info in a private conversation. How do I do that here?
Hover over Mr.Corvettes avatar and a window pops up. Click on "Start Conversation" to start a dm with him

Users who are viewing this thread