Those C4's are looking nicer and nicer all the time!

Rob, if you meet the owner in the blue C5 again, could you do me a favor and ask them what wheels are on their car! They look great!

You guys won't believe what showed up at the local swap meet this morning. Just coming off a two year resto is the nicest 67 Tri power big block that I have seen yet. Car is outstanding and is a tribute to the builder. His name is Robbie and he's going to start showing up at our Wed nights get together.

He's missing the distributor cover, so if you know someone with one for sale PM me.
Rob

A little late getting these posted but here goes. This Wednesday we had eleven Vetts show up, so that three more than last week!
Rob showed up with his 1963 split window and was the hit of the night. He pulled away too quickly and all I got was the back end and one shot of the engine compartment.

These ones are just general shots of the line up.

After all the new introductions we were off on a five mile cruise to the A&W. In spite of ten cars we all managed to arrive at the same time and had another good time talking about Corvettes! Till next week.
Rob

Colin, I've found out that there is four 1963 Vetts in the valley. White 327 with powerglide.White 327 with a four speed. Silver 327 with a powerglide and a blue 327 convertible. The white four speed also has a red interior so it matches mine, go figure.
Rob

Colin, I've found out that there is four 1963 Vetts in the valley. White 327 with powerglide.White 327 with a four speed. Silver 327 with a powerglide and a blue 327 convertible. The white four speed also has a red interior so it matches mine, go figure.
Rob

Wow Rob, no wonder I see none around here......you got 'em all there.:D

Well tonight turned out not raining and we had a good crowd with seven cars out. Guess now that I'm back I'll have to get out and beat the bushes to get more of the crowd that we had. Here's all seven cars lined up at the used car lot next to A&W. Next week, we'll be hoping to see more.

Not much to report from Comox. Last two weeks have seen lots of rain and not much sun. Last week we had eight cars out and ended up going home in pouring rain. We have a die hard group though as last night we went out even though it was raining. Wayne brought out his beautiful restored 1964 Chevelle with a .060 over 454 at 476 ci. The workmanship was amazing and interior was a work of art. Sorry to say it was the last day of his licence plate, so because of the rain I didn't get any shots of the car.
Here's hoping for sun soon.
Rob

Not much to report from Comox. Last two weeks have seen lots of rain and not much sun. Last week we had eight cars out and ended up going home in pouring rain. We have a die hard group though as last night we went out even though it was raining. Wayne brought out his beautiful restored 1964 Chevelle with a .060 over 454 at 476 ci. The workmanship was amazing and interior was a work of art. Sorry to say it was the last day of his licence plate, so because of the rain I didn't get any shots of the car.
Here's hoping for sun soon.
Rob

Nice turnout on the 13th despite the weather and on the 20th. -- That BB Chevelle sounds like a real thumper. Would like to hear more about it.

Good luck tonight and post up more pics.

Will be in touch soon,

C.

Tried to post this earlier but couldn't get Photoshop to cooperate to post pictures. This last Wed. had two more new cars out. Two cars a C1 and a C2, so we're finally starting to attract some of the classics. Keven brought out his 1961 roadster that he's owned for 12 years and it's a beauty.
ValleyVettes001_zps1964a833.jpg

Ray also brought out his beauty a 1964 coupe not sure he's owned it but it sure get's lots of TLC.
ValleyVettes004_zps49d7481c.jpg

We even had a Mustang owner show up and he was looking for info to purchase a Corvette. The Mustang is a 2002 GT with only 9200 Km since new and very well maintained.
ValleyVettes003_zpsd7a4ae50.jpg

This weekend is our cruise to Sayward and the car show. Hoping for lots of Corvettes for the cruise, so see you there.
Rob

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.