I bet that tech learned a valuable lesson!
I was a computer tech and we'd always carry a screwdriver in our pockets. I ripped my bosses leather car seats one day! :(
IMG_1933.jpeg

Number one geek accessorie , lol .

Reactions: Bunny hop
No, you got your nerds mixed up with the geeks! Get it straight man! You can offend many people! ;)
Well, it seems that you get a choice, lol . Pick door # 2 . Never heard of #3 so it would seem Alice Cooper is a geek.

geek​

noun

ˈgēk

Synonyms of geek
: a person often of an intellectual bent who is disliked

: an enthusiast or expert especially in a technological field or activity
computer geek

: a carnival performer often billed as a wild man whose act usually includes biting the head off a live chicken or snake

geekiness noun
geeky
ˈgē-kē
adjective ;)

Well, it seems that you get a choice, lol . Pick door # 2 . Never heard of #3 so it would seem Alice Cooper is a geek.

geek​

noun

ˈgēk

Synonyms of geek
: a person often of an intellectual bent who is disliked

: an enthusiast or expert especially in a technological field or activity
computer geek

: a carnival performer often billed as a wild man whose act usually includes biting the head off a live chicken or snake

geekiness noun
geeky
ˈgē-kē
adjective ;)
Obviously I'm number 1 er, I meant 2 honest!

• Haha
Reactions: 1st Vette
Dealer replaced both covers and now it looks like this. Told me to park it in the sun for a week and the defects should disappear. Any thoughts?

View attachment 121747
If the think the sun will fix it they should hsve used a hair dryer and done it them selves.... I would NOT try to do it yourself... This is their problem to solve, not yours...

Dealer replaced both covers and now it looks like this. Told me to park it in the sun for a week and the defects should disappear. Any thoughts?

View attachment 121747
I’m almost embarrassed for them having suggested that you would be satisfied with this amateur reupholstered mess but they aren’t obviously. Hard to believe really. Not to mention the huge inconvenience and unnecessary stress. I should send you the contact information for my favourite law firm , “ Wee , Takem and How “ . ;)