I heard he was taking Dopamine to help with memory, movement, motivation, mood, and attention but I think they only gave him the Dop part of the drug... :Biggrin:
I think it's time where we revisit the Forums Constitution, specifically the part where it states "Moderator's will not engage in Hate Speech"...

I think it's time where we revisit the Forums Constitution, specifically the part where it states "Moderator's will not engage in Hate Speech"...
We kid because we care.

• Haha
Reactions: Jack Raccoon!
You do NOT need a lift. Took me an hour to install all 4 pieces. Ziptie versiom. Easy peasy. Without a lift.

The version shown above only gives you 2 pieces, so even easier. You are also leaving 2 FRONT grill openings unprotected!
I wouldn't say it's any easier. brackets are more difficult to install than zip ties, yes I've did this install 3 times

Now don't even get me started on my Z06 install that requires taking off the front bumper

Does anyone know the book time for radiator guards? I got charged 3 hours which seems very excessive.
If you want, in my opinion, a proper bolted install and not zip ties or duct tape this 5 minute video clearly shows the procedure. Should be able to guesstimate how long it takes if you have everything ready.

View attachment 120045

Had my dealer install radiator guards which they charged me $570 for (labor only) and noticed this upon pickup. Hopefully they replace it. This was my second visit and the first one wasn’t great, either.
I can't say that I recognize that interior combination for the C8...

IMG_7469.jpeg

IMG_7470.jpeg

Reactions: 12cents