Oct 8, 2016
West Vancouver, BC
VetteCoins
Car
2022 C8 Z51 3LT HTC
Province
BC
Okay.
I am trying to buy a Z06 or E.R. from Kelowna Chevrolet and he tells me they are selling for $100K over MSRP - they want $50K. He sent me 5 listings from Ontario with list from $319K to $299,800.00. There are 5 in total within this price spread. Three at least are listed with other than G.M dealers. Not sure if other 2 are dealers or not? Anybody have proof of what they are actually selling for? I believe there is a post on this issue which I will review.
I spoke to the sales Manager, and of course, and this is what he is using to justify the mark-up saying it is a deal at $50K over. I have spoke to a few high volume dealers in Vancouver and they tell me: the list is so long to forget about it and they sell for MSRP.
My dealer to-day told me the same; however, they only sell 10 C8s a year vs 30+ - mostly 3LT at Kelowna Chevy.

Was looking for the Z06 that humberview had a while ago no longer on its site .... but it was well over 300k

heres one at a dealer used car dealer in Woodbridge Ont with 33kms on it

I'd buy this one before I gave them almost 300 k for a 1LZ

290k for a 1LZ

Good luck

Was looking for the Z06 that humberview had a while ago no longer on its site .... but it was well over 300k

heres one at a dealer used car dealer in Woodbridge Ont with 33kms on it

I'd buy this one before I gave them almost 300 k for a 1LZ

290k for a 1LZ

Good luck
Yes, know about all these. Listing for "X" is fine and good; but, what do they finally sell for? I would love to know. Love the color of your car. I hope you have been driving that bad girl?

Yea have been getting quite a bit of behind the wheel time .... now that is, was away the whole month of Aug in florida

So trying to make up for lost time ... You have a gorgeous car there ... Is it worth the heart ache for a Z06 ?

Was at Gulfcoast motorworks in Bonita springs Fla .... They had no less than 7 or 8 brand new Z06s And I think the cheapest one was like 225k USD

They also had a 70th Z06 that was a 3LZ for like 350 USD just try converting that to CAD :p

Yes, know about all these. Listing for "X" is fine and good; but, what do they finally sell for? I would love to know. Love the color of your car. I hope you have been driving that bad girl?
I think they must be getting their asking price or close to it .... otherwise they will prob hold them ...its a hot commodity that Z06 Think it will be for some time to come

Reactions: Movie Muscle
Yea have been getting quite a bit of behind the wheel time .... now that is, was away the whole month of Aug in florida

So trying to make up for lost time ... You have a gorgeous car there ... Is it worth the heart ache for a Z06 ?

Was at Gulfcoast motorworks in Bonita springs Fla .... They had no less than 7 or 8 brand new Z06s And I think the cheapest one was like 225k USD

They also had a 70th Z06 that was a 3LZ for like 350 USD just try converting that to CAD :p
Florida in Aug.? I guess eh living in Ontario - car away soon for the winter?
Thank you, my car is amazing - get a lot of compliments and, as you know, amazing to drive.
I am getting a little fed up chasing a Z06 or E-Ray.
Enjoy the fall. I hope you get some great weather to continue enjoying your beautiful car.

Florida in Aug.? I guess eh living in Ontario - car away soon for the winter?
Thank you, my car is amazing - get a lot of compliments and, as you know, amazing to drive.
I am getting a little fed up chasing a Z06 or E-Ray.
Enjoy the fall. I hope you get some great weather to continue enjoying your beautiful car.
Thanks my man .... I guess Im a glutton for punishment....but I love those 40 degree C days on the beach ...

Enjoy your fall also ... dont know if you have them there but speed cameras are popping up everywhere here in Toronto. :Cheers2:

Thanks my man .... I guess Im a glutton for punishment....but I love those 40 degree C days on the beach ...

Enjoy your fall also ... dont know if you have them there but speed cameras are popping up everywhere here in Toronto. :Cheers2:
Use to. Now banned for some reason.
Yes, Florida is the go to spot for sun, while, CA is here . Getting crazy expensive to go south to CA in the winter.
I am from London Ont. and use to spend 3 weeks in T.O. doing an audit at our plant there on Finch - Petrofina.
Drove my car to-day - love it - too much traffic here. I can imagine what it is like in your area.
Best regards .... :Cheers2: back at you man.

Reactions: Vettenut
Used Z06s are listed for out the door price with all the taxed + $100,000, i have heard that some have sold for $75K-$80 over.

if you are going to over pay, you mind as well over pay $50,000 and get a brand new Z06 that is built to your spec.
Denis, send me some cash -LOL. I have been toying with the idea. It is all the extra taxes you have to add on to that extra $50K: Fed LT & BC LT - ouch!!!

Talked with the same contact at Kelowna 12 months ago, and he quoted the same 100k adm number. I would argue that, given the number has not changed in 1 year, this number has been fabricated (multiple dealerships posted ads for vehicles that dont move to use as a strike price)

An adm is expected, but something seems suspect with them.

Edit: was able to get on waitlist for erays at mrsp in bc, so ask around [which further makes me suspicious of kelowna]

Last edited:
Talked with the same contact at Kelowna 12 months ago, and he quoted the same 100k adm number. I would argue that, given the number has not changed in 1 year, this number has been fabricated (multiple dealerships posted ads for vehicles that dont move to use as a strike price)

An adm is expected, but something seems suspect with them.

Edit: was able to get on waitlist for erays at mrsp in bc, so ask around [which further makes me suspicious of kelowna]
Sorry, not sure of your point? I was offered either at $50k over which with new fed. lux tax & B.C. lux tax makes rithet car crazy expensive; so, I passed on both cars. Would love to know what the$200 k + cars actually sell for. Big bucks in USA over MRSP.

Sorry, not sure of your point? I was offered either at $50k over which with new fed. lux tax & B.C. lux tax makes rithet car crazy expensive; so, I passed on both cars. Would love to know what the$200 k + cars actually sell for. Big bucks in USA over MRSP.
Was responding to your initial question:
"Anybody have proof of what they are actually selling for?"

And the answer is no, I don't have proof, and don't believe they do either.

I'd recommend going with dealers other than kelowna, as the adm is lower for a z06, and much lower than eray.

In the forum search, there's also some reports of kelowna asking for higher adm than others

Last edited:
Was responding to your initial question:
"Anybody have proof of what they are actually selling for?"

And the answer is no, I don't have proof, and don't believe they do either.

I'd recommend going with dealers other than kelowna, as the adm is lower for a z06, and much lower than eray
Lists are too long everywhere here.. I've spoke to many and they say forget it not taking anymore names. Kelowna gets a lot of allocations because they sell a lot of 3LT s.

Lists are too long everywhere here.. I've spoke to many and they say forget it not taking anymore names. Kelowna gets a lot of allocations because they sell a lot of 3LT s.
Gotcha, I feel your pain; there are a few other high volume dealerships that are more reputable in bc, however:

Gotcha, I feel your pain; there are a few other high volume dealerships that are more reputable in bc, however:
Spoke to them. Lists so long told no point. A real pain. My dealer sells maybe 10 per; but, it is 3LTs that count for halo car sllocations however.

Reactions: OrangeEray
Spoke to them. Lists so long told no point. A real pain. My dealer sells maybe 10 per; but, it is 3LTs that count for halo car sllocations however.
Really sorry to hear; I just don't want you to fall into using kelownas numbers as the main data point/metric. I was in same situation last year, and the numbers they proposed were way higher than what I was able to get elsewhere.

I hope for your success in finding one!

Really sorry to hear; I just don't want you to fall into using kelownas numbers as the main data point/metric. I was in same situation last year, and the numbers they proposed were way higher than what I was able to get elsewhere.

I hope for your success in finding one!
Thanks. I do have an awesome 2022 3LT Z51 HTC; so, not all bad. Amazing car!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.