Tell me there's not a color for everybody, if Corvette wants to attract exotic car buyers they need to step up their game color wise.

Tell me there's not a color for everybody, if Corvette wants to attract exotic car buyers they need to step up their game color wise.

I thought it was "Purple Butt" ???

1703877040864.png

The problem with attracting "Exotic" car buyers lays within the name plate, Chevy...

Last edited:
"Straight from the Plains of Abraham Quebec, put your hands together forrrrrr.....
Cheveh LeMagnaRide.."
Chevrolet wants to sell exotics they should open a subsidiary company head office in Italy named something Italian...... Made in Quebec ain't gonna cut it Jack.

How about Macchina Motorsports now reveals the new 'C-Da Corsa' and don't tell people it's built in Kentucky.

Chevrolet wants to sell exotics they should open a subsidiary company head office in Italy named something Italian...... Made in Quebec ain't gonna cut it Jack.

How about Macchina Motorsports now reveals the new 'C-Da Corsa' and don't tell people it's built in Kentucky.

Personally I take pride that my Corvette is assembled in Kentucky with DCT built in St. Catharines just down the road from me and not in Italy or Germany

The exotic buyer reference was about a stripper. Go have some ice cream...

Reactions: Rruuff Day
My mistake. Based on October 2019 until now I should have been more aware of your thought train... ;)
When they were handing out brains, Jack thought they said trains so he asked for one with a large caboose!

• Haha
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Personally I take pride that my Corvette is assembled in Kentucky with DCT built in St. Catharines just down the road from me and not in Italy or Germany
Corvette engines have been made in Canada as well.

Reactions: DenisC8
Many owners from other brands have already made the move, check out YouTube. As the ZR1 and Zora become available more will jump ship the performance to dollar factor will be undeniable.
Perhaps, but as the prices keep going up and up, the performance to dollar factor will be less and less, in Canada anyway. My C8 (2020) was a fantastic deal. Not sure if it still is today as a 2024, at an additional $30-40k with current prices, lux tax etc.

• Agree
Reactions: Murray20c8