Puddytatman

I'm New Here
Mar 31, 2024
VetteCoins
Car
2001 Corvette
Province
ON
Hi I am new to this forum having just purchased a 2001 Corvette. Knowing very little I’m receptive to any comments suggestions and things to watch for. Thank you

Hi I am new to this forum having just purchased a 2001 Corvette. Knowing very little I’m receptive to any comments suggestions and things to watch for. Thank you
Welcome to the forum. You may want to post your question in the C5 section of the forum.and/or General Corvette Discussions. It will get more air play there.

• Agree
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Welcome to the forum. You may want to post your question in the C5 section of the forum.and/or General Corvette Discussions. It will get more air play there.
Thank you for this I’m trying to find the list of forums not the greatest computer guy if you could point me in right direction I would appreciate it thank you

Thank you for this I’m trying to find the list of forums not the greatest computer guy if you could point me in right direction I would appreciate it thank you
Sure. Over on the left side you will see a list of areas. If you click on the word Forums, it will open a page that you can scroll down through and see all our forum sections. Scroll down to 'C5 Forums' and click on it. It will open up and then top right of the page it will say 'Post Thread'. Click that and you can start your post and questions. You can also scroll to the General Corvette discussions the same way and do the same thing. I'm attaching the direct link to the C5 forum section for you here. Be tactile... scroll around and investigate our forum. Lots of C5 guys and girls here that will be happy to offer advice and answer questions. If you're still having grief, reply back to me and I will facilitate it for you. You will get use to the forum after a bit and be an old hand at navigating around. :thumbs: