Don't guess ... Be sure ! ;) Any choice you put on will look fantastic .... just like a skinny rich girl

As for originality I doubt there is a C8 out there with shoes that no one else has .... I took my inspiration from the pic below except mine are in black

Not very original ... but to all the car meets I have been to in and around the GTA I have yet to see a C8 with a set fully forged HREs or Anrkys
Very Nice . I like those but have seen this design, often. I wanted something different and the wife chose between the 2 main options and I let her win. No fighting. ;)

Im guessing those side skirts are from ACS ? To me those skirts are a perfect match . But ACS ... although they have great stuff ... are too dam expensive

I have the 1VM front splitter also ( my fave )

To anyone ...Never order a high wing from them as they are like 300 to 400 hundred more than Chris at GMPD

Those are the last 2 items I'd like to get for my C8 and yea torch red for the wing ... just in the beginning stages of a major reno here at home ... New massive garage 2nd floor addition etc

But oh yes great result ...

Front splitter and side skirts are from ACS. Very expensive but the shop who installed them said the quality of the parts was excellent so I guess you get what you pay for.

I wanted the black high wing at time of ordering but it was on constraint so I settled for the body colored one. I actually think the red spoiler looks better.

Front splitter and side skirts are from ACS. Very expensive but the shop who installed them said the quality of the parts was excellent so I guess you get what you pay for.

I wanted the black high wing at time of ordering but it was on constraint so I settled for the body colored one. I actually think the red spoiler looks better.

I really like the red high wing .. most go for the Carbon flash wings and even hoods and of course they look great

Just brings me back to when I was like 17 and i had my dads hand me down Impala and id spend some weekends at scrap yards getting body panels that were all different colors to fix whatever f%^& up I recently experienced ;)

Reactions: 1st Vette
Huh... I paid $2600 for a set of flow-formed Vertini rims just a few months ago, including taxes, duty, and freight:

Maybe they're just cheap, but certainly less than $4000. Then again, I think I paid a bit more for them to be mounted and balanced, but it was probably only another $500.

Huh... I paid $2600 for a set of flow-formed Vertini rims just a few months ago, including taxes, duty, and freight:

Maybe they're just cheap, but certainly less than $4000. Then again, I think I paid a bit more for them to be mounted and balanced, but it was probably only another $500.
I shopped those and it was 3350$ Total. Then I saw a review and I thought no thanks.

Omg crush DDHRocks feelings. A review? By who? The guy that thinks that F1 cars shift gears with buttons on the steering wheel?
A Mustang man ordered the same wheels and when he got them they didn't fit properly and he had a lot of trouble sending them back and getting a refund . I just did not want the hassle, so I went through a wheels dealership. Didn't want to have to drive to California. 🙂🙃😉

Yeah, sorry wlgj, didn't mean to hijack your thread, I know you got what you wanted, which is great!

I was never under the illusion my Vertini wheels were amazing wheels, I liked the look and they seemed solid. The customer service was great, shipping was fast, and there seems to have been no issues with fitment. We'll see how they do this summer.

Reactions: 1st Vette