cast rims for C8 = $3000
flow forged rims for C8 that are “lighter” weight = $4000 CAD
Cheap real forged rims = $5000 CAD
Really light weight quality forged rims = 12,000 USD for just the rims before shipping to Canada (look up HRE R101 lightweight)

ask @Neils how much his Vossen rims are with delivery to Canada
:eek:

I have two rear BD 25's in a 20x12 for sale but I don't think you are a fan of the design. I'd let them go for $600 for the pair.

spoiler 10.jpg

Thank you! Very happy how it turned out.

View attachment 120526
Im guessing those side skirts are from ACS ? To me those skirts are a perfect match . But ACS ... although they have great stuff ... are too dam expensive

I have the 1VM front splitter also ( my fave )

To anyone ...Never order a high wing from them as they are like 300 to 400 hundred more than Chris at GMPD

Those are the last 2 items I'd like to get for my C8 and yea torch red for the wing ... just in the beginning stages of a major reno here at home ... New massive garage 2nd floor addition etc

But oh yes great result ...

Well, going shopping today and see what he can find , for me. If nothing , then I will order the GF5 , I guess.

Don't guess ... Be sure ! ;) Any choice you put on will look fantastic .... just like a skinny rich girl

As for originality I doubt there is a C8 out there with shoes that no one else has .... I took my inspiration from the pic below except mine are in black

Not very original ... but to all the car meets I have been to in and around the GTA I have yet to see a C8 with a set fully forged HREs or Anrkys

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 0
Are the pads different material on non Z51 ?

Mine is a Z51 I couldnt drive 5 km without the dust showing and on black wheels it looks orange brown

I swapped them out with a set of Hawk fully ceramic pads and that helped ALOT .... but there still is some dust
I've owned Z51 cars and non Z51, it's night and day difference the brake dust from stock pads

Ceramic coating helps to clean them

Reactions: PapaSmurf