Yeah, sorry wlgj, didn't mean to hijack your thread, I know you got what you wanted, which is great!

I was never under the illusion my Vertini wheels were amazing wheels, I liked the look and they seemed solid. The customer service was great, shipping was fast, and there seems to have been no issues with fitment. We'll see how they do this summer.
No problem here , you did nothing wrong. I almost bought those but a review scared me off. I like those wheels, they are nice. Enjoy.

Most of these wheels come from CHINA Aerolarri included so quality is probably similar , yes they may be cut in the USA for design but blank aluminum is overseas.

OEM Corvette wheels have a history of issues from the class action lawsuit of C7 Z06 wheels to C8 Stingray

Glad the C8 Z06 went to full forged wheels over the Stingray cast ones

Reactions: Bunny hop
Most of these wheels come from CHINA Aerolarri included so quality is probably similar , yes they may be cut in the USA for design but blank aluminum is overseas.

OEM Corvette wheels have a history of issues from the class action lawsuit of C7 Z06 wheels to C8 Stingray

Glad the C8 Z06 went to full forged wheels over the Stingray cast ones
For the price they sell a Z06, they should be made out of titanium. :p ;)

I am searching for a competent shop to install my ACS front splitter and side skirts on my C8.
Somewhere in the Barrie / Collingwood / Wasaga Beach area is preferred.
Any suggestions?
Cheers
Start a new post for this , if you get no answers. Good luck.