Aug 31, 2023
VetteCoins
Car
2024 C8 coupe
Province
NT

They say that Imitation is the Sincerest Form of Flattery .
IMG_1417.jpeg

Reactions: Murray20c8
Yes. It is. GM knew exactly what they were doing when they imitated the McLaren. I posted this comparison a long time ago after I saw a sneak peak picture of the upcoming C8 still in test camo.
I hear you but this is a 2023 , although they haven’t changed much just like the current Vette I suppose . To tell the truth though I do prefer the look of the C8 better even if it is 300 K less in cost... ah , maybe that’s why I like it more when I think about it, lol .

I hear you but this is a 2023 , although they haven’t changed much just like the current Vette I suppose . To tell the truth though I do prefer the look of the C8 better even if it is 300 K less in cost... ah , maybe that’s why I like it more when I think about it, lol .
And this is a 2019. But I agree. The C8 does have some lines I like better and of course the price. But if I must be honest, I like the lines of my C7 best.

1703391875387.png

And this is a 2019. But I agree. The C8 does have some lines I like better and of course the price. But if I must be honest, I like the lines of my C7 best.

View attachment 117937
You are being so impartial! ;) For a front engine vehicle I think I'd agree with you.
Personally I like the lines on the Ferrari best.
1703426175336.png

Reactions: Rruuff Day
TBH with everyone, I think the lines of all these rear mid-engine cars are very similar. About the only differences I see is the intakes when looked at from the side.
Funny, all front engine cars look alike to me! ;)

• Wow
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.