Oct 22, 2019
VetteCoins
Province
ON
Tough couple of months with 2 separate foot issues, finally racked up the 60 k mark...

20240305_133037.jpg

Good Job Jack...it doesn't seem that long ago you were at 56K :thumbs:
57 beginning of Dec, just got back from NYC. Don't think I put 100km on it that month after that. 4 trips to the Dr. and a couple to the In & Out store lol

Tough couple of months with 2 separate foot issues, finally racked up the 60 k mark...

View attachment 121212
Nice job with the tire pressures Jack! Nice to see your cruise control is set to speed and your 15.68 mpg average says your on it all the time! Proud of you!!

Reactions: Jack Raccoon!
A lot of 40 zones in the city, plus every minute you sit at a light or go through a car wash is calculated as 0 km/h. Thanks for the tranny comment, you have now jinxed it lol....
Chances are you are good to go. Almost all of the tranny blow ups have been in the first 10,000 km.... Your extended warranty is still good for a while yet... Worse come to worse, It's only a 20K r & r... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Probably less than 20km in SAM. Tried it on the 401once, that was enough. I hit "D" by accident picking up the mail yesterday, I think the car was in 4th gear within 100 feet shifting at 1200rpm. Screw that lol...

Everybody likes kickbacks, still waiting for one to come my way...