JayJay

Casual User
Sep 15, 2014
Oakville Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2016 3LTZ51
I have been lurking and learning on this site since May 2015 when I placed my order for a 2016 coupe 3LTZ51 in shark grey with adrenaline red interior. Thought I would make my formal introductions now that I am no longer a "man without a car". Got my V.I.N. this morning with a hoped for delivery date towards the end of this month. I have been reading some of the threads on trips to Niagara Falls and other venues and hope that my wife and I will be able to participate and meet other Corvette enthusiasts.

I have been looking forward to everything this car has to offer for a very long time. Got hooked back in the 70's when a workmate took me for a drive in his 1967 big block and punched it. Got pushed back in the seat hard and my heart lodged in my throat (or at least it sure felt like it). I have been wanting one ever since! Forty+ years have now elapsed and the time is near. Can't wait!

Best regards to all,

John Johansen

Reactions: smackYYZ
Jay Jay welcome to the forum. Sounds like a really nice car and pleased for you that GM has confirmed the information that brings a smile.

Sorry about the Niagara Falls trips, no grey cars allowed, no idea why.:D Really we look forward to meeting you and you joining in on the fun. Zeeman28A is a great event planner who did the two Niagara Falls trips as well as the Muskoka tours.

Again welcome.:thumbs:

I have been lurking and learning on this site since May 2015 when I placed my order for a 2016 coupe 3LTZ51 in shark grey with adrenaline red interior. Thought I would make my formal introductions now that I am no longer a "man without a car". Got my V.I.N. this morning with a hoped for delivery date towards the end of this month. I have been reading some of the threads on trips to Niagara Falls and other venues and hope that my wife and I will be able to participate and meet other Corvette enthusiasts.

I have been looking forward to everything this car has to offer for a very long time. Got hooked back in the 70's when a workmate took me for a drive in his 1967 big block and punched it. Got pushed back in the seat hard and my heart lodged in my throat (or at least it sure felt like it). I have been wanting one ever since! Forty+ years have now elapsed and the time is near. Can't wait!

Best regards to all,

John Johansen

Welcome to CCF.

Welcome to the forum John..... Pay no attention to Murray (He has this thing about Grey vs Black).... You are both welcome to come visit us out west no matter what the colour...... lol......

Eric

If all goes well my new car should be in the driveway at this time tomorrow! Weather is cooperating with the rain washing away the salt & grit today and the sun forecasted to come out tomorrow. Here are a few pics I received from the dealership after the unwrapping. It is going to be a sleepless night!

IMG_0372.JPG

IMG_0371.JPG

IMG_0370.JPG

Congrats. Very nice car. Suddenly I'm surrounded by other C7 owners in Oakville. I feel like I have older brother syndrome... I like it, but I miss being the centre of attention. :D

Thanks JB, what do you drive and what colour is your car, I will keep an eye out for you.
I passed a nice blue C6 ZR1 on Kerr Street today in my travels. We were going opposite direction but waved. It's nice being part of this Corvette brotherhood.

image.jpg
Thanks JB, what do you drive and what colour is your car, I will keep an eye out for you.
I passed a nice blue C6 ZR1 on Kerr Street today in my travels. We were going opposite direction but waved. It's nice being part of this Corvette brotherhood.

2015 Arctic White, black wheels, black accents and red calipers. I'm in East Oakville, so you're likely to run into me around Trafalgar and Upper Middle. Hope to see you around or at one of the cruises.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.