Not a real fan of the high-wings, but each to their own.
I suppose that rules me out for a ZR1.
That, plus the fact I didn't get onto a list a decade ago.
Now this on the other hand I can get behind.
IMG_2342.jpeg

1977. I think I may have seen you there.
I would have seen two of you. ;) Saw Carlos Santana and J. Giles Band there as well. Two of my favourite bands. We used to get together and rent a bus and it’s off to the concert. Just count heads before you head home. Those were the days for sure, not that these days aren’t good as well, for the most part.

Last edited:
I would have seen two of you. ;) Saw Carlos Santana and J. Giles Band there as well. Two of my favourite bands. We used to get together and rent a bus and it’s off to the concert. Just count heads before you head home. Those were the days for sure, not that these days aren’t good as well, for the most part.
I was the kid with the cloud of smoke hovering over my head.... lol....

• Haha
Reactions: 1st Vette
Can't believe GM is not going with Active Aero, this car's price point should have it, I'm sure 800hp will be easy to achieve but GM still struggle to keep DCT's in Stingray's and Z06
most owners will not get much use from any passive aero let alone active aero. A decrease in weight would be enjoyed by everyone.

I will be positive (and GM will disappoint me yet again) I think that at MSRP ZR1 3LZ HTC will be $241,351 X 10% Lux tax = $265,487 x 13% HST = $300,000 out the door.
Pretty much a carbon copy of my prediction here 45 posts ago. This must almost be the first time we come close to agreeing Denis. :rofl:

Reactions: DenisC8
Hello, my first post. I live in Victoria BC. I’m presently trying to order a new 2024 Corvette and getting nowhere. I want the 1lt version with Z51, spoiler delete, black interior and color keyed moldings and Riptide blue. I have no interest in a heated steering wheel, two tone interior, black wheels, or graphics. Just a basic Corvette
My chance to order a 2024 Corvette came up a month ago after putting my name on a list last year and waiting for 6 months. I was all set to order and was informed by the dealer the Z51 option was not available due to a parts shortage. Does anyone of any info about when the Z51 option will be available again?

Hello, my first post. I live in Victoria BC. I’m presently trying to order a new 2024 Corvette and getting nowhere. I want the 1lt version with Z51, spoiler delete, black interior and color keyed moldings and Riptide blue. I have no interest in a heated steering wheel, two tone interior, black wheels, or graphics. Just a basic Corvette
My chance to order a 2024 Corvette came up a month ago after putting my name on a list last year and waiting for 6 months. I was all set to order and was informed by the dealer the Z51 option was not available due to a parts shortage. Does anyone of any info about when the Z51 option will be available again?
April allocations came out last Thursday, and your dealer will find out this Thursday what options are available for those allocations. Talk to your dealer on Thursday

Users who are viewing this thread