Status
Not open for further replies.
Rexdale salesperson I talked with texted me just now.........................it is sold!!!! Did someone on here buy it??

Ok, so I've been notified by Mr. C that the Sea Wolf Z is not sold. I'm only relaying what the salesperson told me via text so it's not me saying something that is false I just was given false info by the salesperson I spoke with today at Leggat Rexdale. 1 dealer doesn't know what another dealer is doing and they shouldn't be giving unverified info to a potential customer.

Last edited:
Rexdale salesperson I talked with texted me just now.........................it is sold!!!! Did someone on here buy it??
The purpose of the exercise here is to try and give the CCF members a first crack opportunity to buy a vehicle on here and direct that person to the sales associate at the dealership that has become a sponsor to CCF or paid to list a car in the Showcase section. If someone is referred to the dealership from a CCF member, we are asking for that person to mention that they heard of the car on CCF so we get credit for it.

Just FYI everyone, the car is not sold, and I now have a similar Z06 in Silver Flair that is becoming available if anyone is interested.
It will be sold as well at MSRP and is a 3LZ HTC Z07 Z06 for 222K window sticker.

Somebody locked down my Some Good News thread, so I will post it here instead. Lots of cars are getting dropped off this week and a question arose about financing rates. I did some checking with my contacts and found out one bank is offering a 7.43% special rate which is lower than that of GM at 7.79% if anyone wants to finance a portion of their car. Lets hope this is the start of the downward trend of the interest rates!

Do you know how many emails I got today Murray from guys wanting an update on the 2023 Corvette solution that is still outstanding?
The recall still exists for 7,570 Canadian C8 owners between 2020 to 2023. I think locking this down was a little premature given that there are
still so many seeking updates. Perhaps a reversal would be appreciated by the members.

Do you know how many emails I got today Murray from guys wanting an update on the 2023 Corvette solution that is still outstanding?
The recall still exists for 7,570 Canadian C8 owners between 2020 to 2023. I think locking this down was a little premature given that there are
still so many seeking updates. Perhaps a reversal would be appreciated by the members.
I was asked to because it went way off topic. If you'd like I will reopen it, but will delete posts that drift off topic. You OK with that?

Sure, the tread was meant to give good news to the people that were waiting for news on their cars sitting in Bowling Green for 2 months with no word from GM or there dealers as to what was going on. I answered the interest rate question yesterday when I found a lower than GM rate on a different thread. If you want to remove all of the replies that do not deal with the ongoing recall, that's fine with me.
I now have an update to post once you open the thread.

Last edited:
Sure, the tread was meant to give good news to the people that were waiting for news on their cars sitting in Bowling Green for 2 months with no word from GM or there dealers as to what was going on. I answer the interest rate question yesterday when I found a lower than GM rate on a different thread. If you want to remove all of the replies that do not deal with the ongoing recall, that's fine with me.
I now have an update to post once you open the thread.
unlocked now

Status
Not open for further replies.