Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2020
London
VetteCoins
Car
2023 Corvette HTC
Province
ON
I have been notified tonight of a Seawolf Grey 3LZ HTC Z07 Z06 car with CF painted rims and CF painted aero package, front lift, level 2 CF interior package, engine appearance package and other options has become available. Car is available at MSRP and is a zero mile car dropped off at the dealership today.
Let me know if you are interested.
Scott

I have been notified tonight of a Seawolf Grey 3LZ HTC Z07 Z06 car with CF painted rims and CF painted aero package, front lift, level 2 CF interior package, engine appearance package and other options has become available. Car is available at MSRP and is a zero mile car dropped off at the dealership today.
Scott
Who has that one, Scott?
I'm not real interested in buying it, (space, and it's not black), but it would be nice to know if it has an affect on my allocation 'list' status.

Scott
Hey Scott, do you happen to know when this was built or the vin number? Trying to determine if it was built before or after mine. Thanks

The car is now on LB's site, no real photos but we've seen the pics already here. Stk #241512 VIN 1G1YF3D32R5603189

There's still a whole whack of people "on the list - staying on the list"??? Come on people someone pick this bad boy up!!!!!!

I have a contact there that guarantees a "good experience" and at this point the focus was meant to be on the car being available for someone who want's an immediate Z06 including the Z07 package.

Hopefully the "Good Experience" guy replaced the "Bad Experience" shady bastard that was employed there...

• Haha
Reactions: OL Yeller
Status
Not open for further replies.