Apr 3, 2024
VetteCoins
Car
22’ C8 Corvette 2LT
Province
NB
I have seen about every interior part available in carbon fiber for my 22 htc … both real and fake.

Is there a full “Kit” available that I can look at that comes with all the interior pieces in CF ? Real preferred , others considered …

Thanks in advance

Jogon Motorsport in China. Their store can be found on Aliexpress and eBay. They have most if not all of the pieces. Real carbon and good quality. Many if not most of the US dealers are just reselling their stuff with a huge markup.

Reactions: DenisC8
Jack Raccoon is a great resource for that stuff, I imagine Paragon Performance carries most brands

I'd rather drive my car through a wire brush car wash with tire rails that are narrower than my wheels than peel and stick that sh it into my car...

I'd rather drive my car through a wire brush car wash with tire rails that are narrower than my wheels than peel and stick that sh it into my car...
Wouldn't do anything if you had PPF on it! ;)

Jogon Motorsport in China. Their store can be found on Aliexpress and eBay. They have most if not all of the pieces. Real carbon and good quality. Many if not most of the US dealers are just reselling their stuff with a huge markup.

Don’t buy from Jogon. I purchased several pieces off of him and they all do not fit properly. He has stopped responding to me and I’m currently doing a charge back with my CC.