Denis, I don't know if that's an attempt for GM to control some of the dealers like WN where the dealer fees have been reported to be $1699 down from $2299. I paid a $249 Admin fee for my car this year from Brian Cullen and $299 on my 2020 Corvette from a different dealer. I am hoping due to the excessive luxury tax, all of us will be able to get that fee reduced to a reasonable amount.

I think the increase is even worse than this new dealer fee: here are the Oct 24,2022 trim prices:

1666647356242-png.102018

And now here are today's (19-Dec-2022) prices:
1671472661391.png

Even with the new $699 charge included, there also seems to be an additional $2395 quietly tacked on. Again, I can't find any announcements on increases.

And to think when I started this journey in the middle of last year I was looking at an $84k build.

I get it that inflation is up, profits are down blah blah blah, but come on GM! At least be more transparent and announce price increases ahead of time.

I think the increase is even worse than this new dealer fee: here are the Oct 24,2022 trim prices:

1666647356242-png.102018

And now here are today's (19-Dec-2022) prices:
View attachment 103670

Even with the new $699 charge included, there also seems to be an additional $2395 quietly tacked on. Again, I can't find any announcements on increases.

And to think when I started this journey in the middle of last year I was looking at an $84k build.

I get it that inflation is up, profits are down blah blah blah, but come on GM! At least be more transparent and announce price increases ahead of time.
I think we have discussed this increase couple of months ago, as my numbers already match the "new" numbers

I think we have discussed this increase couple of months ago, as my numbers already match the "new" numbers
You are correct, this is the same increase that happened a while ago.
It appears that GM changed the website to now include the shipping charge on the "trims" page, so it made me think the price has gone up again. That is why there is a big difference between my screen shots above.
So the actual price increase this time around is the $799 dealer fees.

Bump to an old thread..... What are people paying in dealer fees these days? Is Cullen still only charging $295?
When I ordered originally back in May I was pretty sure on the build and price site it said $699 dealer fee but I just looked at the build sheet and don’t see it. Just a $2300 destination fee .

While we Vette “guys” love our cars, and describe them as “exotic killers” we are fixated on relatively small increases in pricing which you don’t tend to see on the “exotics” forums nearly as much….hmmm.
Have you noticed the price increases in the last year, hardly small , Corvette base pricing, options pricing, luxury tax , dealer doc fees shouldn't range from $249 to $1500

While we Vette “guys” love our cars, and describe them as “exotic killers” we are fixated on relatively small increases in pricing which you don’t tend to see on the “exotics” forums nearly as much….hmmm.
100% correct, most exotic forum members brag about how much more they paid. We need to fix our broken mindset ;)

The C8 is a different car. I was a Camaro guy and never a Vette guy. I'd rather spend my money on mods for my Camaro than buy a high priced front engine car. I've been a "car guy" all my life, so yes I do like all gens of the Corvettes, but was never interested in buying one. Being a car guy I always wished I could afford a mid engine car. Now comes along a mid engine Corvette and my dream is within reach. I scraped together my penies together to buy the one I bought. I can barely afford to maintain the car as it is!
There are people that have been priced out of the Corvette because of the nickle and diming GM has been doing to the Canucks lately.