AllFlash

Power User
Jul 25, 2014
Niagara
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z06
Just received a call from a friend that he just received word that they will have an allocation available within the next week. Anyone interested just let me know....MSRP of course and build it how you want it Z06.

Last edited:
Les with hindsight being what it is would you have changed or ordered the car any differently that you did? Big expense and with the constant constraints on ordering I wonder did you get what you expected? No question it is a beautiful car and I know you put lots of thought and effort into getting it.

The one constant that we seem to always be saying with this car is that it is the journey way more than destination. Was I unhappy at times and, flat out frustrated at other times, in the order process that extended from Aug 14 until Jun 15? Waaaaay more than many know and I will be the first to say this order system could be improved significantly. In the end though, I did get just what I wanted and that feeling the first time I sat in that car...and still do today, would not have been the same without all the events that led up to it I might think.

At the Auto Show, myself and my wife entered into a conversation that could have resulted in a sale with enough on the table for a reorder. It ended rather quickly because...well...she has become more than just a car to us I think....that and this amazing color is unavailable as well.

To think....I spent 2 days calling just about every dealer in Canada to have my eventual dealer say in very broken English, " I don't know why but nobody wants my Z06"....that was the very start for many eventual allocations that I was able to pass on... One short of 10....

Les, You gotta start your own dealership man, at $8K a car, you would be making some major cash by now.

"Les is More at Niagara Chevrolet" or something like that. (No charge for the slogan)

Reactions: Movie Muscle
Interesting how these allocations just open up and some people stay on a list for 6 months or longer. Makes me wonder if Canada will get more or les than last year.

Wonder if Canada will get > or < than '15?
12 full months of Z06 production for '16 > expect an increase over '15 > 329
'17 production delayed 'til Sept 5th w/GS in the mix
New BG paint shop comes on line 2nd quarter of '17

Last edited by a moderator:
Was just having some fun and helping out is all....pretty much done now...I think. Contrary to my earlier thought, GM really seems to have made an effort to get caught up on the waiting lists.

Reactions: smackYYZ
Wonder if there will be a GS convertible offered? How would one go about ordering one, what with the allotment system you just wouldn't know where one would turn up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.