$100k w/hst for a base 1LZ is real close...now start adding options :eek:

Option pricing is pretty much the same as it is for the regular Stingray, and packages are as well... Z07 will be about 10% more than it is in the States, and base price will likely be $84,995.... Not official yet, however..

Option pricing is pretty much the same as it is for the regular Stingray, and packages are as well... Z07 will be about 10% more than it is in the States, and base price will likely be $84,995.... Not official yet, however..

That's what I was getting at . Cant "officially" place the orders until base price an options prices are out . Does anyone know or have a rough idea when ? US prices have been out for about 10 days or more , come on GM Canada :canada:

I think the order still cant be placed because it cannot be entered into the system no? Has this changed as of today as I am now seeing US orders entered and displayed at 1100.

I am guessing 15% more - they will have a 5% extra for dollar fluctuations as will be spring delivery/dealer time to pay for the car. Maybe they get 60 days to pay from delivery.. GM doesn't need to be concerned about prices.

$100k plus tax... starting price.

I am guessing 15% more - they will have a 5% extra for dollar fluctuations as will be spring delivery/dealer time to pay for the car. Maybe they get 60 days to pay from delivery.. GM doesn't need to be concerned about prices.

$100k plus tax... starting price.

My point in all of this is just the fact the US has had their price out for nearly 2 weeks now . What's the hold up for Canada ?

Impatient...grab a calculator, then compare with the '15 CND Stingray price list I posted...it's only money!:D
HUD standard 1LZ...red calipers standard all models.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the order still cant be placed because it cannot be entered into the system no? Has this changed as of today as I am now seeing US orders entered and displayed at 1100.

Z06 orders can be placed, as of this morning... Pricing is still not out, but this does not impact ordering...

My estimate of Cdn Z06 Pricing

No inside info here, but just believe that the relative differences in the pricing between the U.S. and Canada on Non Z51 and Z51, which seems to be +7.5% on the model + 5% on options, will likely carry into the final Cdn Z06 pricing.

Once GM Canada committed to the non Z51 and Z51 differential to the U.S. this is very likely to remain consistent for the Z06, otherwise this would mess up the relative value proposition.

I made up a spreadsheet on the 2015 Convertible to try and help myself decide the cost/benefit of staying non Z51, going to Z51 and now going into Z06 1LZ and then perhaps to 2LZ with Comp seat & Carbon dash options. It just does keep adding up, but at this stage, I am planning on waiting for the Z06, a 2016 by way of the Humberview Z06 Vert list.

The values assigned to the added specs that you get with the Z51 and Z06 are of course, not GM RPO codes but just an attempt by me to break down the value of each additional item in the packages. I did not spend a lot of time thinking about these assigned values but will do more once the Canadian pricing is out.

Attachments

• C7 2015 Corvette file pic.jpg
    C7 2015 Corvette file pic.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 26
I can tell you that once you factor in the various taxes, dealer fees and whatever else there is, after the MSRP and options, things add up very quickly. My 2015 z51 with clear roof, black wheels,3M and nav/data came in about 10% higher then I originally budgeted. I will be picking it up Monday.

Hello Forum mates!

So I updated my GM AutoBook today and finally the Z06 trims and options are showing up for the 2015 C7's. No pricing yet but this is still progress.

We can finally start building the Z06 in the Order bech and not get slapped on the hand later for selecting an options that not available in Canada or something silly like that.

Hi Les,

The only difference is that lets say you picked a specific option using the US order guide then you may hear back from your dealer in afew weeks to either remove that option or select another one as it may not be offered in Canada. For eg WA8 is not showing available in Canada for any 2015 C7. Also I dont see the body colored vents option or any of the outdoor vehicle covers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.