May 2, 2019
Van island
VetteCoins
Car
2019 zr1 ztk
Province
BC
I am still waiting for confirmation order will go thru I tried last year and was shot down my dealer assured me gm is going to build this car a little late I would think but got nothing to lose

Attachments

• 20190501_171252.jpg
    20190501_171252.jpg
    406 KB · Views: 106
  • 20190501_171304.jpg
    20190501_171304.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 96
Wow. congrats. Exactly as I would order for myself except for the A8 transmission. I still love my third pedal unless my left leg fall apart.
Thanks should know in a couple days if it's a go fingers crossed lol I bought an 18 z06 with the a8 first auto I've ever had in a sports car but I've gotten used to it and it does shift faster than I do

If anyone wants a 2019 Blue ZR1 you can try to get the one that a Chevy Dealership in St.Albert AB just got an allocation for.
They wont let you change the spec they have ordered (ie: A8) unless first agreeing to "flush down" a minimum $21k gold brick over an above MSRP though.
I've heard of nothing discretional in regard to this (not-named) Dealership ... but they surely wont be selling to anyone with a YYSSW integrity.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: ccltj
If anyone wants a 2019 Blue ZR1 you can try to get the one that a Chevy Dealership in St.Albert AB just got an allocation for.
They wont let you change the spec they have ordered (ie: A8) unless you first agree to "flush down" a minimum $21k gold brick over an above MSRP though.
I've heard nothing against the Dealership ... however they surely wont be selling it to anyone like myself.

Damn, I know the owner of that Dealership..... come on Lotto 649

B

Damn, I know the owner of that Dealership..... come on Lotto 649

B
Ya sadly it is most likely that "sales manager/director" is looking for it as well - a customer with a Lot-to money to burn @ +$21k
... I tried to buy at full MSRP (and I also needed the specification and color to change along with it)
... also tried contacting the president (maybe owner) ... sadly seems like a call that won't be returned so far.
I guess I should have reached out to see if someone could/would help me get a foot in the door there ...
... and so I shrug it off again with the desire for the C7-ZR1 remaining as a Seinfeld parody 🤣...
NoZR1ForYou.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ccltj and k-dog
I know him ( and his dad ) but not that close. Who knows if the $20k would get reduced for me.

B
Haha ... ya I am not actually looking for a single cent of price reduction ... I offered "full pop chevrolet msrp".
A big NO toward the +$21k (with gst) attempt as already seeing that GM msrp is already inflated on every vehicle they make.
(hence seasonal blow-outs, truck events and even seeing up to near 20% reductions/incentives on C7 Rays)

however no big deal as I only desire a C7-ZR1 and really don't need it.

Last edited:
They wont let you change the spec they have ordered (ie: A8) unless first agreeing to "flush down" a minimum $21k gold brick over an above MSRP though.
I've heard of nothing discretional in regard to this (not-named) Dealership ... but they surely wont be selling to anyone with a YYSSW integrity.
Blue you say, sounds tempting!

Blue you say, sounds tempting!
Yes it is suppose to be Blue as it was disclosed that they want to bring it in as ordered and first a promote it.
So looks like everyone in YEG may get the chance to see it in the showroom in/about july (so I was informed).
Something like that ...

Thanks should know in a couple days if it's a go fingers crossed lol I bought an 18 z06 with the a8 first auto I've ever had in a sports car but I've gotten used to it and it does shift faster than I do
I know most automatic cars are faster then manuals, it is probably betwin my ears but I still like to shift with a clutch. I drove may cars with manual mode but I keep forget to shift, then I ear that funny noise (rpm at 6000) and I ask myself '"what the hell is that strange noise" just to find out I was driving at 120 in third gear. Still, you will be driving a very nice car pretty soon. Congrats again, I am a little jalous. for now I will stick with my 2012 Centenial ZR1 and the 2004 convertible commemorative edition I bought 2 weeks ago.

• Wow
Reactions: ccltj and k-dog
I know most automatic cars are faster then manuals, it is probably betwin my ears but I still like to shift with a clutch. I drove may cars with manual mode but I keep forget to shift, then I ear that funny noise (rpm at 6000) and I ask myself '"what the hell is that strange noise" just to find out I was driving at 120 in third gear. Still, you will be driving a very nice car pretty soon. Congrats again, I am a little jalous. for now I will stick with my 2012 Centenial ZR1 and the 2004 convertible commemorative edition I bought 2 weeks ago.
Cool nice old cars ues my 2018 z06 is automatic and yes I struggled with a8 over manual as it was my first auto and yes it grew on me so when I bought my 2019 challenger hellcat redeye 797hp only 100 coming to Canada this year all auto guess when you get into that much power the auto is more reliable 8ve been a Chevy guy my whole life but the dodge auto shifts harder and more solid than gm but that is another story in itself

Attachments

• Resized_20190421_150723_4686.jpeg
    Resized_20190421_150723_4686.jpeg
    491.2 KB · Views: 50
  • Wow
Reactions: ccltj and OL Yeller
Ya sadly it is most likely that "sales manager/director" is looking for it as well - a customer with a Lot-to money to burn @ +$21k
... I tried to buy at full MSRP (and I also needed the specification and color to change along with it)
... also tried contacting the president (maybe owner) ... sadly seems like a call that won't be returned so far.
I guess I should have reached out to see if someone could/would help me get a foot in the door there ...
... and so I shrug it off again with the desire for the C7-ZR1 remaining as a Seinfeld parody 🤣...
View attachment 26370
NEXT LMAO

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.