Z06 Oil Change Cost at Dealer

Messages
13
Reaction score
7
VetteCoins
212
Car
2025 C8 Z06
Province
ON
What are you guys getting charged for oil change for a Z06 at your local dealer? I'm getting quoted $329 after the free ones are used. Sounds like normal dealer markup and labor rate, but just wanted to check what others are getting for reference
 
1. You should seriously investigate getting the essential services deal from our sponsor. It will save you $$$ in the long run for DCT service, free oil changes etc.
2. You should also consider changing the oil yourself. Easy to do and very cost effective.
3. Sorry, but I have never paid for an oil change in my life, so I can't help on cost.
 
1. You should seriously investigate getting the essential services deal from our sponsor. It will save you $$$ in the long run for DCT service, free oil changes etc.
2. You should also consider changing the oil yourself. Easy to do and very cost effective.
3. Sorry, but I have never paid for an oil change in my life, so I can't help on cost.

Agreed.
However it is not available for Z06 as far as I know. 😕
 
Last edited:
What are you guys getting charged for oil change for a Z06 at your local dealer? I'm getting quoted $329 after the free ones are used. Sounds like normal dealer markup and labor rate, but just wanted to check what others are getting for reference
Sounds about right. 8 litres of 5w-50 super car oil at $20 and $44 for the filter at msrp.
 
What are you guys getting charged for oil change for a Z06 at your local dealer? I'm getting quoted $329 after the free ones are used. Sounds like normal dealer markup and labor rate, but just wanted to check what others are getting for reference
I bought the essential care. Just got my 3rd oil change, after the first two free and I only have 10K km on my vet. NO CHARGE WITH A FULL 30 point inspection too boot. Would have got the cabin and engine air filters changed but did not have time…..best $2300 ever spent for the package.
 
Agreed.
However it is not available for Z06 as far as I know. 😕
oh no...

Ah I just searched it in the forums here, didn't know that Essential Care plan existed. I did inquire with Georgetown about the GMPP, figured I'd buy that once the factory 3yr warranty is near complete to get the maximum length in coverage
 
oh no...

Ah I just searched it in the forums here, didn't know that Essential Care plan existed. I did inquire with Georgetown about the GMPP, figured I'd buy that once the factory 3yr warranty is near complete to get the maximum length in coverage
Contact @DonLe at Georgetown. I’m sure he can hook you up
 
oh no...

Ah I just searched it in the forums here, didn't know that Essential Care plan existed. I did inquire with Georgetown about the GMPP, figured I'd buy that once the factory 3yr warranty is near complete to get the maximum length in coverage
Let me know if I am they are available for the Z06. That would save me a few $$ if it is available.
At the time, my dealer said it is not available. Did a quick search and I have conflicted answer from AI?
-------------

Official GM/Chevrolet pre-paid maintenance plans are generally not available for purchase on high-performance models like the C8 Corvette Z06.
Key Details
• Exclusions: Chevrolet's standard Certified Service Maintenance Plans explicitly exclude specialty and high-performance variants like the Corvette Z06 and ZR1 at the time of vehicle delivery.
• Complimentary Service: GM does include a factory-covered first maintenance visit for the C8 Corvette, which typically covers an oil change and—starting with recent model years—separate factory coverage for the dual-clutch transmission (DCT) external canister filter change.
 
oh no...

Ah I just searched it in the forums here, didn't know that Essential Care plan existed. I did inquire with Georgetown about the GMPP, figured I'd buy that once the factory 3yr warranty is near complete to get the maximum length in coverage
FYI.....Doesn't matter how long you wait. The GMPP extended warranty plan coverage starts at the date the vehicle was originally purchased. Example: Buy the 7 year/84,000 km plan and you get 4 years past the 3 year bumper to bumper warranty that comes with the car and 2 years past the 5 year powertrain warranty. They really should be calling it a 4 year/2 year plan. If you're short on coin, wait the 3 years but otherwise no difference. Plus inflation and cost increases will likely up the plan cost 3 years from now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top