Winter storage

Wash it, change oil, vac interior, protectant on plastics, leather treat seats, silicone all rubber weatherstrip, tire pressure check, pull wheels, clean up any brake dust and dirt, rotate tires , grease fittings, fresh full gas tank, I also spray my tank with Krown rust protection, add in fuel saver, attach battery minder, place drier sheets inside and under hood to deter rodents, hopefully store in a garage with a cover on it. If you do it all at once you'll need a day. Good luck.
 
Thanks so much for the tips!
I forgot... also check the anti freeze. If you do not know how old it is , you could replace it as cheap insurance. make sure the windshield washer fluid is an anti freeze type as well (I only ever use winter grade washer fluid)
Add the fuel saver before you fill the gas tank and run it for about 10 or 15 minutes to make sure it gets into the entire fuel system.
Good Luck.
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top