Status
Not open for further replies.
I may slide by to check it out.
If it's there, I'll take a picture for you.
If it's not there when you arrive, check my driveway.

Nice looking ride.
Congratulations.

#1.jpg
#2.jpg
#3.jpg
#4.jpg

Yes welcome. Initially 3 were ordered for GM Canada all to look like the silver with blue stripes one in the E-Ray video to go to the Toronto VIN 016, Calgary VIN 026 and Vancouver VIN 027 car shows. When they were built the Vancouver and Calgary ones were identical. The Toronto car wasn't as well equipped I noticed. Capital's original allocation VIN 082 should be on it's way now and not nearly as well equipped as the show car the got in the auction.
Only 10 out of the initial 25 allocations have been built for Canada so far. Those cars are on the way now. Is yours VIN 084 heading to Carters or VIN 082 going to Capital?
Do you know were VIN 054 is. As it seems nobody gives me any good news. They say it is in BG awaiting loading and they have been saying that for over a week.

What is the last 4 digits of your vin. Mine is 0054 and still waiting for it to be shipped.
Have you started the process to get it insured. My insurance company INTACT cannot give me a quote because the VIN number series is not in the Ontario Data Base.

Thanks for the pics. I can't get there to see it now.
What is the last 4 digits of your vin. Mine is 0054 and still waiting for it to be shipped.
Have you started the process to get it insured. My insurance company INTACT cannot give me a quote because the VIN number series is not in the Ontario Data Base.
I had that problem before with new models they can't decode. Usually a few days delay . Still not registered.

Just give them any vin! They don't need yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.