Yep, really proud of myself to be honest. My wife and my brothers and also many friends cannot believe I have quit. That damn fridge is my new fight but I'll win that one too. Not going to start rolling out of the Vette.;)
Actually Bill, you may be on to something.... rolling out of the Vette..... that may just work for us old-timers..... :D

Reactions: williame3590
That is phenomenal guys!

I haven't started exercising yet but at least my idea of eating less is going well. Down 14lb from mid December....which puts me back to my old weight, ahahaha. So although I don't look different than I used to, at least I don't look like more than I used to..... Now just time to start working out.

We bought a new bench a couple years ago. I took it out of the box right away and assembled it. It worked very well for hanging laundry on. :D
As it still looked new, we decided to sell it before we moved and actually got more for it than what we bought it for!

Hahaha. I really should be on something, like my bike or ski's or something. However, my daily routine of moving all the stuff in our garage from one side to the other then back again everyday to slowly get the items we need into the house has been helping to keep me off the couch. Also with the move, the snack drawer has changed locations........I'm still trying to find it. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.