New Z06

Messages
22
Reaction score
21
VetteCoins
936
Car
2009 C6 Z06
Province
ON
Hey all,

So happy to announce that after an M2, M3, X5M and CT5-V Blackwing I am rejoining the Corvette community. I have previously owned a C7 Stingray and a C6 Z06.

I just pulled the trigger last night on a 2026 Z06 Convertible 3LZ. Black with the Santori Blue interior. Couldn't be happier. Will post pictures when I pick it up, likely next weekend.

Anything I should know as part of the purchase process? I see a lot of talk about maintenance and extended warranty plans but I think they can be added later so will deal with that after the purchase. I plan on PPFing the front end and probably ceramic coating next spring.
 
Congrats!! Looking forward for the pictures.
HTC rock.. I am bias. Lol..
You know...I loved the Targa on my Stingray. Missed it dearly on the C6 Z06. But never liked the rag tops on either generation. The hard top convertible is in my opinion the best of all worlds, I don't know why more manufacturers don't go that route (cost I suppose).
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top