Aug 25, 2015
Edmonton, AB
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Stingray Z51
Province
AB
NEW DATE!!! Canada Day Jasper DAY Cruise Saturday July 4th, 2020. Leave at 6am. Sharp. Meet and leave from Tim Hortons 21458 115 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5S 0K5, Canada. Please gas up. Shell Gas in same parking lot. Come out and cruise to Jasper for the day. In Jasper there are some great roads to cruise on and picture opportunities as well. I’ll most likely leave for home around 4pm. From Jasper. People can leave earlier or later if they choose to. Leave Edmonton later and meet us later if this works better for you. Options are open. Pack a picnic lunch or eat whats there. Your options. Please invite yourself or others.
This day seems to be the best day weather wise of the week. Hope to see some of you there on short notice.

I have revised the Canada Day Jasper cruise. With weather looking ugly now.
I think most would like more of sunny kinda weather.

ATTENTION!! Weather alert!!
Since the weather is unpredictable lately.
Saturday July 4th will be the rain out day. I will again will look on Friday noonish for weather update then as well.
IF. Still ugly. We will plan for another future date down the road.

Attachments

• 53889BC2-014B-4364-A208-C39335E34789.jpeg
    53889BC2-014B-4364-A208-C39335E34789.jpeg
    451.1 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Reactions: YFCvii
Canada Day Jasper DAY Cruise Wednesday July 1st, 2020. Leave at 6am. Sharp. Meet and leave from Tim Hortons 21458 115 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5S 0K5, Canada. Please gas up. Shell Gas in same parking lot. Come out and cruise to Jasper for the day. In Jasper there are some great roads to cruise on and picture opportunities as well. I’ll most likely leave for home around 4pm. From Jasper. People can leave earlier or later if they choose to. Leave Edmonton later and meet us later if this works better for you. Options are open. Pack a picnic lunch or eat whats there. Your options. Please invite yourself or others.
This day seems to be the best day weather wise of the week. Hope to see some of you there on short notice.

Thanks for posting Ken. Wondered where you got to these past months.

Reactions: Baby Ray
I have revised the Canada Day Jasper cruise. With weather looking ugly now.
I think most would like more of sunny kinda weather.

ATTENTION!! Weather alert!!
Since the weather is unpredictable lately. I will look at the weather update on Tuesday noonish to see if Wednesday is a go.
If still looks ugly. Saturday July 4th will be the rain out day. I will again will look on Friday noonish for weather update then as well.
IF. Still ugly. We will plan for another future date down the road.

Reactions: Pep and Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.