CCO

Old Timer
Aug 5, 2011
Cambridge ON
VetteCoins
Car
2006 vert, 1994 vert
A very pleasant day at Mud street today with Tony, Kathy, and brother Terry who is delighted to have the '06 vert back in Cambridge.
You may remember Terry's car from a couple years back which he sold to Paul in St. John New Brunswick -- well now Paul has my '11 Grand Sport and we now have the '06 vert back and everyone is happy.
Just a couple of pics of the Vette and Porsche to prove that 'it happened'.
Hoping to get more days in the coming weeks b4 these rides have to hibernate.

Good to see a little Mud Street happening again. I am still jealous of you Ontario guys with your extended driving season..... although..... last Spring sucked and I think we all ended up getting our cars out about the same time???

Here's to a short winter! Keep on driving your rides as long as you can so we can at least live a little through you guys in warmer climates.

Thanks Riley -- yes the season wasn't the greatest and we'd like to see a few more 'vette' days -- I've not sent mine to bed yet and won't for a couple weeks anyway.
We'll meet up again at Mount Hope soon if we get a decent day.

Colin.

You know Colin it would be great if at some point next year we could all meet up for lunch or brunch at a halfway point for all of us. It would be great to get together, we sometimes forget that despite the fact we seem to know each other many of us have never met.

We need to rectify that. Maybe we will never speak again, one of the risks. LOL. :rofl:

You know Colin it would be great if at some point next year we could all meet up for lunch or brunch at a halfway point for all of us. It would be great to get together, we sometimes forget that despite the fact we seem to know each other many of us have never met.

We need to rectify that. Maybe we will never speak again, one of the risks. LOL. :rofl:

I'm sure that will happen Murray -- it'll just take some planning on my part.
Looking forward to that day for sure.
Colin.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread