Feb 10, 2021
VetteCoins
Car
Tesla
Province
QC
Finally got the call Friday. I have my appointment Monday afternoon. My original build when I've placed my deposit in 2021 was a 2LT coupe, Z51 with mag ride and lift kit. Back then, price was around 97K.
Same 2LT build is about 118K now, but unfortunately my fun car budget didn't follow the same curve...

So now, I have to settle for a 1LT coupe with Z51 and mag ride since lift kit is not available on 1LT.

Any advice/suggestion before Monday?

Finally got the call Friday. I have my appointment Monday afternoon. My original build when I've placed my deposit in 2021 was a 2LT coupe, Z51 with mag ride and lift kit. Back then, price was around 97K.
Same 2LT build is about 118K now, but unfortunately my fun car budget didn't follow the same curve...

So now, I have to settle for a 1LT coupe with Z51 and mag ride since lift kit is not available on 1LT.

Celebrate! And read the manual. 2024 Chevrolet Corvette ➜ Owner's Manual in PDF!

Reactions: Brett Driver

I'd seriously think about keeping the two LT and dumping the z51

I'd seriously think about keeping the two LT and dumping the z51
To further my argument, yes you won't get the eDif but you can add to the car by getting the aftermarket exhaust etc

Last edited:
must have options:
#1 Hard top convertible
Not a must have, but certainly nice.
#2 NPP exhaust
A suitable exhaust just as good performance wise, can be added
I agree with this. Almost none of this can be added later.
#4 Z51 with mag-ride
mag ride, perhaps, but aside from the e-dif virtually everything else can be added later
if you can find a used C8 that is the right exterior and interior colour, consider buying that instead of a brand new 1lt coupe.

This is certainly an option to consider.

The above just MHO of course

Reactions: Bixter44
I received my 2024 ERay allocation for my fourth Vette, May 16. Long 2 1/2 year wait. Went from a code 1100, to 3300, today. In only 13 days. Built day is June 10.. 2Lt Amplify Orange. Bright Polished Wheels. My last three had dark rims, decided to change it up. Can always swap out, in a few years. Very Happy!
IMG_1043.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1047.jpeg
    IMG_1047.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1032.jpeg
    IMG_1032.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0779.jpeg
    IMG_0779.jpeg
    108.5 KB · Views: 0

I see you are from QC, mag ride is a must for those roads. I went to Trois-Rivières last weekend in the C8 and it was good to be able to smooth out the ride.

I tend to agree with the others, prob better to shave cost by dropping Z51 instead of 2LT.

In the end it’s your car so spec it as you want.

No matter what, you will enjoy it.

I got my allocation May last year, it was in my driveway by Aug 1st so you will get lots of drive time this year.

You should have price protection.

Reactions: vacek
Finally got my car last week. White 1LT, Z51 with mag ride. There's more value in the Z51 for me vs 2LT since GM decided to add safety features to the 1LT packages.
After a week owning the car and about 350km, the only thing I would need from the 2LT is the blind side detector. You really have to push the passenger side mirror out, so there no blind spot.
IMO, I don't think there's 12.5K worth of features in the 2LT (memory/cool/heat seats, 4 speakers, HUD, thief thing, front camera and blind side detector).

• Wow
Reactions: ccltj
Finally got my car last week. White 1LT, Z51 with mag ride. There's more value in the Z51 for me vs 2LT since GM decided to add safety features to the 1LT packages.
After a week owning the car and about 350km, the only thing I would need from the 2LT is the blind side detector. You really have to push the passenger side mirror out, so there no blind spot.
IMO, I don't think there's 12.5K worth of features in the 2LT (memory/cool/heat seats, 4 speakers, HUD, thief thing, front camera and blind side detector).
I totally disagree. Glad you got what you want, but there is far more value to the 2lt than there is with the Z51. Nothing really useful for daily driving in the Z51.

Reactions: Bixter44 and ccltj
I totally disagree. Glad you got what you want, but there is far more value to the 2lt than there is with the Z51. Nothing really useful for daily driving in the Z51.
For me, the Z51 was never out. It was more of 1LT Z51 vs 2LT Z51.
But I guess it depends how you drive... I take full advantage of the tires, brakes, LSD and exhaust.
There's also a bunch of visual things that also makes the Z51 more interesting. Also, I took the red seats but 2LT adds too much red in the interior for my taste.