Power User
Jan 11, 2009
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
For anyone with aftermarket exhaust on their Corvettes, Please post up the year of your Corvette, the exhaust brand and any mods to the engine if any. As this grows it will give a nice little library for people looking for exhaust systems.

Thank xlr8r for the idea!

Reactions: Messner
I will pay for a free CCF tee shirt and hat to the person who pumops out the first note of sweet music. LET'S GET THIS THREAD ROILLING PEOPLE!!!!

If you can post a pic, you can post a sound/vid clip.

Hi Guys,
Here is mod info and sound clips this was completed last week.

Vararam
LG Super Pro Headers Ceramic Coated
LG Tunnel Plate
Corsa Tigershark Exhaust
NGK TR6 Plugs
160 TStat
LG High Performance wires
and a Professional Tune and dyno
All work completed by Dasilva Motorsports.

Sound clips of the dyno:

113-1.mp4 video by C5vert - Photobucket

112-1.mp4 video by C5vert - Photobucket

Man, with these headers in the garage, all I'm going to think about all winter is getting the cat-back on, the car dynoed, and then revving that engine come srping with a s**t-eating grin on my face from side to side.

KEEP THE EXHAUSTS COMING FOLKS!

Colin, don't you have a set-up to share?

Dam.......I must be getting so old!!.... anyone got a exhaust for a C5, that sounds like side pipes on a 63-67 sidepipe?? The new cars (to me) don't have a nice "sound" they are just noisey... sorry

The Borlas actually sound pretty good. The new Corvettes will never sound like the old stuff though as GM changed the firing order in 97 with the introduction of the LS1. You just have to make the new stuff sound as good. I would be interested to hear the Flow Master exhaust.

Reactions: Messner
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.