Carl Rowland's son

CarlsSon

I'm New Here
Messages
3
Reaction score
6
VetteCoins
82
Province
ON
I am Craig, Carl's son. I have found quite a lot about my dad on this forum. I used to go with him in the late sixties and early seventies to Cayuga to watch him race. I read the post by 1 BAD 9T9 where he said he used to live in a basement apartment with my mom and dad. I must have met you--but then I would have been no more than five years old. Could 1 BAD 9T9 please contact me? And does anyone remember a woman named Jutta (German name, pronounced YOU-ta) who used to go to the races with us?
 
I am Craig, Carl's son. I have found quite a lot about my dad on this forum. I used to go with him in the late sixties and early seventies to Cayuga to watch him race. I read the post by 1 BAD 9T9 where he said he used to live in a basement apartment with my mom and dad. I must have met you--but then I would have been no more than five years old. Could 1 BAD 9T9 please contact me? And does anyone remember a woman named Jutta (German name, pronounced YOU-ta) who used to go to the races with us?
1 Bad hasn't logged in since June so may be a while before he gets back to you. I tagged his name on the other post you made so when and if he logs in again, he will see it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top